Nigel Haywood and Tim Macpherson have been appointed to the Angling Trust Board and Tim Goode has joined the Fish Legal Committee.... Full story
Casting artificial lures or flies is an intimate, exciting way...
The Fifth Annual Irish Fly Fair will be held in...
Sportfish head to Kalum Lodge in British Columbia, Canada and...
The International Fario Club (IFC) recently staged a competition at...
76 miles of habitat have been opened up for salmon...
- Feature Articles
- Fly Tying
Quagga mussels, one of the most destructive invasive non-native species, have been found at Wraysbury Reservoir and in the River Colne, a tributary of the River Thames. ... Full story
Farlows the world’s most famous fishing and country sports retailer are seeking a General Manager for their prestigious store in Pall Mall, London.... Full story
The latest Scottish Salmon and Sea Trout Fishery Statistics 2013 show the lowest reported rod salmon catch since 2003.... Full story
The Angling Trust is inviting skilled, passionate and dedicated volunteers to support and inspire the next generation of England’s fly fishermen and women through direct involvement with England Youth Fly Fishing.... Full story
Team England take the honours at the 2014 Home International event... Full story
Anglers across the country are being asked to make their views known on the issues that matter to them and their fisheries via an online survey. ... Full story
Environmental and waterways groups welcome the green light being given for the Thames 'super sewer'.... Full story
Thames Water is calling on fishing fanatics and novices to join in the fun at their Walthamstow Reservoir on Saturday 27 September.... Full story
The Flyfishing.co.uk team check out another great pair of Polarising glasses from Shade Station.... Full story
In his latest Peaks River Diary entry David Johnson is just sitting and looking...... Full story
We check out a top pair of Polarising glasses from Oakley.... Full story
Justin McCarthy reports back from the autumn three rivers programme on the Atlantic Salmon Reserve.... Full story
Bidding is now open on some of the finest angling lots money can (or indeed can’t…) buy!... Full story
In his latest piece Simon Cooper is looking at a looming court confrontation and pondering just whose freedom will win.... Full story
Browse by Topic
Find fishing with ibookfishing.co.uk!
- Alphonse Island Atoll – Seychelles Saltwater Fly Fishing
- Cosmoledo Atoll Fly Fishing – Return To The Land Of Giants!
- 1 Day Pike Fishing Course with John Bailey in Wensum Valley
- Reading & District Angling Association
- Kharlovka – River of Dreams. Salmon Fishing Kola Russia.
- Carp fishing at Cobbleacre Lakes Norfolk
- Norway’s Secret Gem – The Åbjøra River
- Salmon Fishing on Målselv River Norway staying at Rundhaug Hotel
- River Test Chalkstream Trout Fishing – Timsbury
- Rynda and Zolotaya Rivers – Prolific Atlantic salmon fishing in the Kola of Russia
Hot topics on Fly Fishing Forums
- Two Ton Up Bream Weights Top Latest RiverFest Qualifier
- Angling Trust and Environment Agency Launch Review of Multiple Rod Licence
- Hutch style wagtail
- Nice Grayling fishing.
- Line for Winston WT 904-4
- Connemara Black.
- Fly Reel painting
- Three Wee Wets
- Binocular Thoughts
- Chub on nymphs - inspired by Weeman
- Tube flies
- Cayo Coco - Newbie
All Other Fly Fishing Articles
- The End of the Road for Himalayan Balsam?
- Salmon & Trout Association Wessex Regional Meeting
- Schools are Asked to Get Kids Into Angling
- The Very Best of Fishing...
- Farlows and Sportfish at the Atlantic Salmon Reserve
- An Introduction to Tenkara Fly Fishing
- UK's ‘Top Cops’ Back ATr’s Police Poaching Guide
- The Timsbury Fishery - New Website Launched
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve - Season Review
- Anglers v Canoeists Goes Legal
- First 5 Nations Success for Team England Fly Fishing
- Inner City Youngsters take to the Fly
- GAIA CPPD Event
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 9
- How Many Rods in Your Bag?
- The Peaks River Diaries – Cricket Weather
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 8
- Sage TXL-F - Tried and Tested
- Herefordshire Country Fair 2014
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 7
- Exclusive £10 Farlows Voucher to Celebrate National Fishing Month
- Filming the Invisible Freshwater World
- River Irwell Campaigners Win 2014 FJT Award
- Wheelyboat Trust – 2014 Alan Faulkner Memorial Award
- Win £50 worth of Exquisite Flies
- Wales Lead the Way at IFFA
- All Hail Halford
- Fly Fishing for Coarse Fish
- Book Review - The Pocket Guide to Balsam Bashing
- Silt Road: The Story of a Lost River
- Britain’s Game Fishes: Celebration and Conservation of Salmonids
- Flycasting Skills by John Symonds and Philip Maher
- Blue Charm with Ian Gordon
- Mayflies And More by Chris Sandford
- Jeremy Wade's River Monsters - Now in Paperback
- Whisky Opus - All You Need to Know About Your Dram and More...
- Gary Loomis - podcast interview with Zach Matthews
- April Vokey - B.C. Steelhead's Unique Voice
- Bill Klyn - Patagonia. Build the Best Products, Cause No Unnecessary Harm
- Fish&Fly podcast - Richard Hewitt and Tom Pero discuss the recent merger.
- Ted Juracsik - Tibor Reels interview
- Frank Smethurst - Running Down the Dream
- Charles Jardine - Tradition in Transition
- Around the World with Barry & Cathy Beck
- How to Maintain your Fly Rod
- 21 Great Salmon Fishing Tips
- Patagonia's Principles of Layering - 1. The Base Layer
- The principles of layering - the base layer
- The Streamside Guide - Panfish on the Fly
- Fishing on the Frontier - Part 17 - The Washing Line Rig
- Junior fly casters shine at CLA Gamefair
- Trout fisher? Learn to fish for salmon with Fish&Fly
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 56 - L’Artois
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 55 - Duo for Purpose
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 54 - Taking on Wild Waters
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 53 - The Development of River Technique
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 52 - Sumava
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 51 - Where is the Frontier Now?
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 50 - Coming Full Circle
- Fishing on the Frontier - Part 49 - The Conservation Frontier