Pesca Maya - Pesca Gratis!
If you can put together a group of 7 friends then you could be fishing for free in the beautiful surroundings of Ascension Bay, Mexico courtesy of Pesca Maya Fishing Lodge.
BOOK YOUR GROUP, FISH FOR FREE!
We would like to introduce Pesca Maya Fishing Lodge who offer their services to you for those who like to flyfish for bonefish, permit and tarpon in the beautiful surroundings and warm waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
They are located in the saltwater flats fishing mecca of Ascension Bay, Yucatan, Mexico - long recognised as one of the best places in the world for a chance to catch a grand slam of all 3 main species in one day or even a super slam if you include the snook as well.
Much of Pesca Maya's success has been due to groups organized by fly and tackle shops, guides and lodge or individual anglers like yourselves.
In recognition of this they are maintaining for 2010/2011 the "most aggressive group leader policy offered by any lodge in the Caribbean". (Click here for current rates)
What is the offer?
With a group of 7+ paid anglers, the group leader comes for free. (excluding airfare)
Pesca Maya will help you build your group by providing details about the lodge and fishing as well as up-to-date "What to Bring" information listing recommended tackle, flies, lures, clothing and other gear. For more information and availability please contact us.
Agencies, guides, fly shops - Pesca Maya has very special offers for you too, and are especially keen to work with new partners. Please get in touch via the contact details below.
What can we expect?
Who do I contact?
Pesca Maya Fishing Lodge
Sales & Marketing
Phone and Fax: +52-998-848-2496
From USA 1-888-894-5642
From Mexico (01) 998-848-2496
From Canada 1- 866-524-7955
From UK 0-808-234-2104
From Germany 0-800-181 8350
Don't forget to tell them Fish&Fly sent you!
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon