How To Fly Fish A Chalkstream At Mayfly Time
The Sportfish team have been out and about this year filming short videos designed to help fly anglers approach various situations and provide some help and guidance to get the very best out of your days fishing. Their latest film covers their tips for fly fishing a chalkstream when the mayfly are out.
The mayfly have been a few weeks late this year on the chalkstreams of southern England, but the Sportfish team headed down to the River Dever in Hampshire to show how they recommend approaching this time of year and the sort of fly fishing gear you will need.
Articles by the same author
- Choosing a Fly Line for Single-Handed Rods
- British Columbia - The Promised Land!
- Catch a Spring Salmon on the Fly – the Ultimate Prize!
- Action Packed Summer Carp Fly Fishing - Great Fun!
- How to Tie a Grinner or Universal Fishing Knot
- 2013 Simms G3 Waders Tested by Sportfish
- How To Fly Fish A Chalkstream At Mayfly Time
- Free Expert Fishing Advice from Farlows & Sportfish!
- Tackle Up for Stillwater Trout with Sportfish
- Sportfish Invite Disappointed Game Fair Attendees to Open Day