Simon Cooper is being bugged by litter, and he’s not alone, it’s everywhere… ... Full story
In the latest instalment of his series Jeremy Lucas looks at the ‘Personal Frontier’ and the debate regarding what is 'right' and 'wrong' to fly fish with. ... Full story
Theo Pike is back with a three-part look at some river restoration and conservation projects. ... Full story
Jeremy Lucas is back ‘Fishing on the Frontier’ after spending much of the summer fishing in the Artois region of northern France. ... Full story
Autumn has arrived and David Johnson has hot soup grayling on his mind… ... Full story
- Does Litter Bug You?
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 58 - The Personal Frontier
- Mick Lunn 1926-2014
- Beavers: Good or Bad?
- Is it Really 25 Years?
- The Peaks River Diaries - January Grayling
- Urbantrout Diaries 7: A Year of Mending Urban Rivers: Part 1
- Just How Smart are Fish?
- Chalkstreams – It’s Looking Good!
- The Peaks Fly Fishing Diaries - Hot Soup and Grayling
- The French Chronicles: The Zebra Trout Hunter
- Fly Fishing for Pike
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 57 - Idyll in French Chalk
- British Columbia - The Promised Land!
- Are Moose Dangerous?
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Autumn Update
- Farlows and Sportfish at the Atlantic Salmon Reserve
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve - Season Review
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 9
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 8
- New Canadian Beaver report spells doom for Scottish salmon
- Scotland's Atlantic salmon fishing recovery continues in 2008
- Tweed celebrates good 2008 salmon catches despite wet season
- Beavers will harm salmon habitat says Tweed Foundation
- Salmon fishing statistics since 2000
- Movers & shakers in Ireland's Atlantic salmon river league
- Movers & shakers in Norway's Atlantic salmon river league
- Movers & shakers in Scotland's Atlantic salmon river league
- Movers & shakers in the English/Welsh Sea Trout river league
- Fish Scales From Norway Yield Clues to Ocean Fate of Atlantic Salmon