Casting artificial lures or flies is an intimate, exciting way to target autumn chub and 'Fly Fishing for Coarse Fish' author Dominic Garnett recently pitted his arsenal of fur and feathers against the lure expertise of Bob James. ... Full story
Steve Hunt looks back at a wonderful week spent by the Farlows and Sportfish teams on the Kola Peninsula. ... Full story
- Chub - Fly vs Lure
- The Peaks River Diaries - Sitting and Looking
- Canoeists v Anglers - Whose Freedom Will Win?
- How Many Rods in Your Bag?
- The Peaks River Diaries – Cricket Weather
- My Life as a Super Model
- Summer Sea Trout Fishing
- Doing Mr. Halford Proud
- Timsbury Fishery – Rods Available!
- Fish and Fly are the Winners!
- British Columbia - The Promised Land!
- Are Moose Dangerous?
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Autumn Update
- Farlows and Sportfish at the Atlantic Salmon Reserve
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve - Season Review
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 9
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 8
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 6
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 5
- Norway's North-South Salmon Divide
- New Canadian Beaver report spells doom for Scottish salmon
- Scotland's Atlantic salmon fishing recovery continues in 2008
- Tweed celebrates good 2008 salmon catches despite wet season
- Beavers will harm salmon habitat says Tweed Foundation
- Salmon fishing statistics since 2000
- Movers & shakers in Ireland's Atlantic salmon river league
- Movers & shakers in Norway's Atlantic salmon river league
- Movers & shakers in Scotland's Atlantic salmon river league
- Movers & shakers in the English/Welsh Sea Trout river league
- Fish Scales From Norway Yield Clues to Ocean Fate of Atlantic Salmon