Movers & shakers in Norway's Atlantic salmon river league
With Norway awash with wonderful, powerful and pure salmon rivers this table should make mouthwatering reading. We examine the 21st century salmon rod catches from the top 60 salmon rivers of Norway and highlight those improving rivers (green) and those fairing not so well in recent years (red). Note the season is short at only three months for most rivers (June, July, August). The rivers are ranked in order of their 6 year average.
Click on the headers of the table below to re-order the figures to make your own judgments.
Articles by the same author
- Essential Skills - Dry Fly and Mayfly with Oliver Edwards
- New Canadian Beaver report spells doom for Scottish salmon
- Fly Fishing for Atlantic Bass - new book reviewed
- The Streamside Guide - Road Trips
- Wet Fly Fishing on Rivers - Essential Skills with Oliver Edwards
- Venezuelan smorgasbord at Los Roques
- Pope of the Madison
- The principles of layering - the base layer
- Game Fishing by Bob Church
- The Streamside Guide - Planning the Trip