Focus on... Thailand
Not everyone's first thought as a fly fishing destination but it is a very popular tourist area. Fish&Fly Editor Paul Sharman shows you why it's worth taking a travel rod or two with you and be prepared for some great fishing opportunities!
Articles by the same author
- Where Eagles (and Salmon) Dare
- FlyFishing The Welsh Borderlands by Roger Smith
- Rivers of a Lost Coast
- Havana good time - fly fishing Cuba
- The Source - New Zealand
- Wilson's World Class - It's Official!
- Sportfish Spring show highlights
- Canon Powershot D10 - the review
- Ascension Bay - a saltwater fly fishing paradise!
- Fish&Fly Winter 2009 ezine - 'Focus On... The Seychelles'