Fish&Fly Magazine Volume 1. Issue 1.
In this issue: ***** The Spring Creeks Of Paradise By George R. Anderson. ***** Flats Fishing The Northeast By Jeff Northrup, ***** Fly By Night By Tony Weaver. ***** Art Flick - A Catskill Classic By Austin Mck . Francis ***** Terrestrials - Inside The Ultimate Fly Box By Dave Hall.
EDITOR AND PUBLISHER
DIRECTOR OF CIRCULATION
The Spring Creeks Of Paradise By George R. Anderson.
A touch of Heaven awaits the serious trout angler on the jewel-like streams flowing into Montana's famous Yellowstone River.
Flats Fishing The Northeast By Jeff Northrup
Looking for shallow-water excitement this season? Try push-poling your way to a new world-record striped bass on the fly off the coast of Connecticut.
Fly By Night By Tony Weaver.
Three hours' drive from the Anchorage international airport puts you in flycasting range of 60-, 70-, even 90-pound king salmon. Pack your 12-weight
Art Flick - A Catskill Classic By Austin Mck . Francis
He inherited the Westkill Tavern from his parents during the heart of the Depression, turning it into a legendary retreat for trout anglers and grouse hunters.
Terrestrials - Inside The Ultimate Fly Box By Dave Hall.
As summer heats up, the trout turn to bugs. You should, too. Three experts -- an easterner and two westerners -- share their favorite fly patterns
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon