Snowbee Waldron Bench Top Pedestal Vice
Check out this terrific fly tying vice from our colleagues at Devon Angling
The Snowbee Waldron Vice offers the advanced fly tyer faultless engineering precision coupled with a silky smooth operation - and its appeal is in its simplicity.
Superbly CNC engineered to tolerances of less than 0.01mm using 303 grade Stainless Steel, aluminium and CR12 tool steel for the jaws, hardened to Rockwell C 58.
The main head axle runs on two sealed stainless steel ball-race bearings. Tension for the 360° rotating head is by means of a tension screw at the rear, operating on two Delrin washers.
The vice jaws are joined to the main head by means of a simple link-arm. Two Allen screws allow setting up of the jaws for total rotational symmetry about the centre line, irrespective of the hook gape.
The precision jaws feature two precisely milled grooves to allow different sized hooks to be held securely - from as small as #30s right up to large single salmon irons and the largest saltwater fly hooks available.
All vices come with a purpose designed carrying bag, Allen key adjuster tools, full instructions and a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Supplied in a Waldron travel carry case with FREE postage and packing the Snowbee Waldron Bench Top Pedestal Vice retails for £264.00
For further details or to purchase check out the Devon Angling website HERE
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon