Terry Lawton video - episode 1/5
As a celebration of Fish & Fly's inaugural video in the series filmed with Terry Lawton and our own John Bailey up on Norfolk's beautiful River Wensum, we would like to share this episode with you.
Welcome to Fish & Fly internet TV!
Over the next few days we will publish the remaining 4 episodes in our Fish & Fly Plus members area which go on to show the gear and techniques Terry has used with great success over the years which has led to his new book - 'Fly Fishing in Rivers and Streams' which will be available soon in our online book store and is published by New Holland.
Don't miss out on the rest of this great first-hand instruction from one of the acknowledged masters of his game and join Fish & Fly Plus today for as little as £29.99 ($57.99/43.99 Euros) for a full year or only £9.99 a quarter. Find out more . This one series will pay for itself so you get to see the rest of the year's exciting videos for nothing!
The more members we have, the more great films we can commission and you get to vote on what content you want to see too! All this and special members-only features from the top names in fly fishing, prize draws, competitions, members offers, discounts and more. We hope to see you at Fish & Fly Plus soon!
Buy the book in our Amazon store
Articles by the same author
- Essential Skills - Dry Fly and Mayfly with Oliver Edwards
- New Canadian Beaver report spells doom for Scottish salmon
- Fly Fishing for Atlantic Bass - new book reviewed
- The Streamside Guide - Road Trips
- Wet Fly Fishing on Rivers - Essential Skills with Oliver Edwards
- Venezuelan smorgasbord at Los Roques
- Pope of the Madison
- The principles of layering - the base layer
- Game Fishing by Bob Church
- The Streamside Guide - Planning the Trip