Terry Lawton video - episode 3/5
In the third of our series of five episodes with Terry Lawton, Fish & Fly Editorial Director John Bailey talks to Terry about what nymph patterns he has in his fly-box when approaching streams and rivers.
After much time and observation he has made refinements to his patterns which may work on your waters also, or give you an insight into what patterns to use if you are a beginner in the sport.
Wish my fly box was as neat as his!
Buy the book in our Amazon store
Articles by the same author
- Essential Skills - Dry Fly and Mayfly with Oliver Edwards
- New Canadian Beaver report spells doom for Scottish salmon
- Fly Fishing for Atlantic Bass - new book reviewed
- The Streamside Guide - Road Trips
- Wet Fly Fishing on Rivers - Essential Skills with Oliver Edwards
- Venezuelan smorgasbord at Los Roques
- Pope of the Madison
- The principles of layering - the base layer
- Game Fishing by Bob Church
- The Streamside Guide - Planning the Trip