Against the Tide - a UK Fly Fishing video short
'AGAINST THE TIDE' is a short video filmed with the support of Orvis, shot along the Hampshire coast, UK. Fisherman: Jon Hall - Filming & Editing: Matt Dunkinson. Targetting mullet and school bass on the fly is great fun and accessible to all.
Articles by the same author
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Grayling Boost for the North East
- Fish Legal Acts on Wild Brown Trout ‘Wipe Out’
- Fly for Pike with Farlows
- New Parliament 'Voice for Angling'
- Yorkshire Salmon are Returning
- Grayling Return to South Yorkshire’s River Rother
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- Salmon and Trout Association Riverfly Census Update
- WCSRT Updated Fishing Opportunities