Jurassic Lake - The Amazing Wild Rainbow Trout Fishery
Deep in the hinterland of Argentina lies the fabled Lago Strobel, better known as Jurassic Lake thanks the prehistoric proportions of the introduced rainbow trout that have grown fat and strong on the local shrimp population in the lake.
Watch the short video below that shows the sort of amazing fishing that this lake has become famous for and then book your adventure with the Solid Adventures Co, brought to you by the team at Loop Tackle.
Articles by the same author
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Review: Oakley Fuel Cell Woodland Camo Sunglasses
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Autumn Update
- Salmon & Trout Association Auction 2014
- Online Fish Return Monitoring Starts
- The End of the Road for Himalayan Balsam?
- Salmon & Trout Association Wessex Regional Meeting
- Schools are Asked to Get Kids Into Angling
- The Very Best of Fishing...
- Farlows and Sportfish at the Atlantic Salmon Reserve