Jurassic Lake - The Amazing Wild Rainbow Trout Fishery
Deep in the hinterland of Argentina lies the fabled Lago Strobel, better known as Jurassic Lake thanks the prehistoric proportions of the introduced rainbow trout that have grown fat and strong on the local shrimp population in the lake.
Watch the short video below that shows the sort of amazing fishing that this lake has become famous for and then book your adventure with the Solid Adventures Co, brought to you by the team at Loop Tackle.
Articles by the same author
- Hydropower - Angling Rights Sacrified 'for the greater good'
- RISE Fly Fishing Film Festival 2014 - Coming Soon!
- Kiss the Water - You've seen the Film, Now WIN the DVD!
- New Director of Riverfly Partnership Appointed
- Take Someone Fishing for Free
- Mayfly Hatch
- Charity Fly Fishing Day at Ladybower
- Charity Salmon Days
- Team England Fly Fishing Appointments
- Early Season Tactics in North Scotland