Jurassic Lake - The Amazing Wild Rainbow Trout Fishery
Deep in the hinterland of Argentina lies the fabled Lago Strobel, better known as Jurassic Lake thanks the prehistoric proportions of the introduced rainbow trout that have grown fat and strong on the local shrimp population in the lake.
Watch the short video below that shows the sort of amazing fishing that this lake has become famous for and then book your adventure with the Solid Adventures Co, brought to you by the team at Loop Tackle.
Articles by the same author
- Angling Trust Boost Enforcement Team
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Fly Fishing Spring Open Day at Winforton 14 March 2015
- 'Groundbreaking' Legal Victory for Fish Legal
- Fly Fishing with Northumbrian Water
- Instructor Training and Mentoring
- Fly Fishing at Arlington Reservoir
- Free Fishing at Drumlanrig
- Team England Fly Fishing Auction 2015
- A 'Trout-tastic' Weekend with Sportfish