Early Season Trout Fishing in Perthshire
Join the Fly Fishing Channel for the first of this season’s trout fishing shows, this time from Perthshire.
In the film Greig discusses early season tactics for overwintered fish and has a cast on the newly reopened Butterstone Loch - one of Scotland's most scenic fisheries.
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon