Getting your kit properly checked ahead of the new trout season could well mean catching a few extra fish! ... Full story
Last month, we published Rod Sturdy's open letter to Elizabeth...
The Angling Trust has successfully applied for £131,000 funding from...
Simon Cooper takes a look at hunting fish, U.S. style,...
It is one of the biggest sale events in angling,...
The Environment Agency's Annual Fisheries Report has now been published....
- Feature Articles
- Fly Tying
There are some superb salmon, trout and grayling fishing packages up for grabs in the 2016 AST auction, so make your bid now!... Full story
Putting farmland before homes and supressing EA reports on sensible catchment management paint a worrying picture argues Martin Salter.... Full story
Gym? Diet? No - it's a new year, so it's time to get your casting in shape and catch more fish in 2016... Full story
The late George Miskin’s collection of angling items and artefacts is to be auctioned next week. ... Full story
A Freedom of Information request has revealed that water companies are not providing discharge data on many sewage outfalls.... Full story
The Farlows sale - with up to 60% discount on selected ranges there has never been a better time to shop!... Full story
The Fish&Fly team would like to wish all of our forum members and website browsers a very merry Christmas!... Full story
We are delighted to share an excellent video from the Loughs Agency on the conservation and management of sea trout in the River Foyle... Full story
Salmon and Trout Conservation Cymru in partnership with Afonydd Cymru, the Wild Trout Trust and the Atlantic Salmon Trust launched the Wild Fish Ambassadors initiative at a recent event at the Welsh Assembly. ... Full story
Angling Trust accuses fishery ministers of 'shameful conservation con trick' over bass stocks.... Full story
Atlantic salmon are returning to the River Don following an absence of around 150 years, with fish now seen at Aldwarke Weir on the eastern edge of urban Rotherham.... Full story
It's not too late to grab a last minute gift or two and as far as angling is concerned, Sportfish has got it covered! ... Full story
When is a salmon not a salmon? Martin Salter looks at some of the peculiarities in the fish naming game.... Full story
Browse by Topic
Find fishing with ibookfishing.co.uk!
- Sportfish 2 Day Spring Trout Fishing Course on the River Wharfe 2016
- Sportfish 1 Day Pike Fishing Course with David Wolsoncroft-Dodds, Bowood House
- Sportfish 2 Day Spring Spey Casting Course on the River Towy
- Sportfish 3 Day Spring Salmon Course River Tyne 2016
- Norway’s Reisa River Offers Spectacular Salmon Fishing
- Fishing the Deveron
- Reading & District Angling Association
- Kharlovka – River of Dreams. Salmon Fishing Kola Russia.
- Carp fishing at Cobbleacre Lakes Norfolk
- River Test Chalkstream Trout Fishing – Timsbury
Hot topics on Fly Fishing Forums
- braide snake mounts
- braided mounts
- Tying tube flies.
- Belgian flyfisher shorttrip UK
- Hackle colour for klinkhammers
- How to fish - Orkney style sunk line wet/mini lures?!
- 12/05/2016 - Junior Fishing Teach-In, Exeter
- What's wrong with my leader design?
- Mirage honey sunburst dabblers
- Great Lake Beetle
- C&R/trophy pics
- Nymphing set up
All Other Fly Fishing Articles
- View the New Sportfish Winter Catalogue Online
- The Great Survival Race
- THE Angler's Christmas Gift Guide
- Successful Fishing Tackle Auction Results
- Winter at Farlows
- Festive Saltwater Fly Fishing at Sportfish
- River Restoration
- Hardy MA DD Reels
- Putting the Field in Farlows
- And the Winner is...
- Legal Victory for English Rivers
- Sustainable Trout Chef of the Year Competition
- UK Government in the Dock Over Aquatic Protection Failures
- Bass Angling Ban Challenged
- The Course of True Love
- No Fracking in SSSIs
- Mexican Invaders Found in Lincolnshire
- The French Chronicles - Autumn in the Balkans
- Farlows – A Celebration
- Fishing for Forces Annual Lunch
- Join the Team England Fly Fishing Competitions Committee
- Game Fair – The Resurrection
- S&TC UK Welcomes WFD Ruling
- Catch a Pike and WIN with Sportfish and Whitney Court
- Brand New Tackle and Clothing From Simms, Sage, Hardy and More...
- Winner of S&TC UK ‘Invisible World’ Competition Announced
- The Wild Trout Trust Awards 2015
- Cut Off in its Prime?
- Book Review - The Pocket Guide to Balsam Bashing
- Silt Road: The Story of a Lost River
- Britain’s Game Fishes: Celebration and Conservation of Salmonids
- Flycasting Skills by John Symonds and Philip Maher
- Blue Charm with Ian Gordon
- Mayflies And More by Chris Sandford
- Jeremy Wade's River Monsters - Now in Paperback
- Whisky Opus - All You Need to Know About Your Dram and More...
- Gary Loomis - podcast interview with Zach Matthews
- April Vokey - B.C. Steelhead's Unique Voice
- Bill Klyn - Patagonia. Build the Best Products, Cause No Unnecessary Harm
- Fish&Fly podcast - Richard Hewitt and Tom Pero discuss the recent merger.
- Ted Juracsik - Tibor Reels interview
- Frank Smethurst - Running Down the Dream
- Charles Jardine - Tradition in Transition
- Around the World with Barry & Cathy Beck
- The French Chronicles: The Zebra Trout Hunter
- Fly Fishing for Pike
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 57 - Idyll in French Chalk
- British Columbia - The Promised Land!
- Are Moose Dangerous?
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Autumn Update
- Farlows and Sportfish at the Atlantic Salmon Reserve
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve - Season Review
- How to Maintain your Fly Rod
- 21 Great Salmon Fishing Tips
- Patagonia's Principles of Layering - 1. The Base Layer
- The principles of layering - the base layer
- The Streamside Guide - Panfish on the Fly
- Fishing on the Frontier - Part 17 - The Washing Line Rig
- Junior fly casters shine at CLA Gamefair
- Trout fisher? Learn to fish for salmon with Fish&Fly
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 56 - L’Artois
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 55 - Duo for Purpose
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 54 - Taking on Wild Waters
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 53 - The Development of River Technique
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 52 - Sumava
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 51 - Where is the Frontier Now?
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 50 - Coming Full Circle
- Fishing on the Frontier - Part 49 - The Conservation Frontier