Fancy Dress Fly Fishing
A fancy dress charity fly fishing competition is being held in aid of HospiceCare North Northumberland.
The event, with angler Lucy Bowden, takes place at Chatton Trout Fishery, Alnwick, Northumberland on Sunday, September 15 with fishing from 9am to 1pm followed by a barbecue, prize-giving and raffle.
There will be prizes for heaviest bag, second heaviest bag and largest fish and Hardy and Greys will be supporting the event.
Tickets are £25, including four hours of fishing and the barbecue. To register interest and for further details contact Lucy Bowden at: email@example.com or call 07890 51939.
HospiceCare is the main provider of palliative care in north Northumberland. It delivers care and support to adults who have life-limiting illnesses such as cancer, motor neurone disease and other conditions, and their families and carers.
Articles by the same author
- A New Name for the Salmon & Trout Association (S&TA)
- Job Opportunity at Farlows of Pall Mall
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Inspiring the Next Generation of Fishery Scientists
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Grayling Boost for the North East
- Fish Legal Acts on Wild Brown Trout ‘Wipe Out’
- Fly for Pike with Farlows
- New Parliament 'Voice for Angling'
- Yorkshire Salmon are Returning