Fancy Dress Fly Fishing
A fancy dress charity fly fishing competition is being held in aid of HospiceCare North Northumberland.
The event, with angler Lucy Bowden, takes place at Chatton Trout Fishery, Alnwick, Northumberland on Sunday, September 15 with fishing from 9am to 1pm followed by a barbecue, prize-giving and raffle.
There will be prizes for heaviest bag, second heaviest bag and largest fish and Hardy and Greys will be supporting the event.
Tickets are £25, including four hours of fishing and the barbecue. To register interest and for further details contact Lucy Bowden at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07890 51939.
HospiceCare is the main provider of palliative care in north Northumberland. It delivers care and support to adults who have life-limiting illnesses such as cancer, motor neurone disease and other conditions, and their families and carers.
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon