Fancy Dress Fly Fishing
A fancy dress charity fly fishing competition is being held in aid of HospiceCare North Northumberland.
The event, with angler Lucy Bowden, takes place at Chatton Trout Fishery, Alnwick, Northumberland on Sunday, September 15 with fishing from 9am to 1pm followed by a barbecue, prize-giving and raffle.
There will be prizes for heaviest bag, second heaviest bag and largest fish and Hardy and Greys will be supporting the event.
Tickets are £25, including four hours of fishing and the barbecue. To register interest and for further details contact Lucy Bowden at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07890 51939.
HospiceCare is the main provider of palliative care in north Northumberland. It delivers care and support to adults who have life-limiting illnesses such as cancer, motor neurone disease and other conditions, and their families and carers.
Articles by the same author
- Farlows and Sportfish at the Atlantic Salmon Reserve
- UK's ‘Top Cops’ Back ATr’s Police Poaching Guide
- The Timsbury Fishery - New Website Launched
- First 5 Nations Success for Team England Fly Fishing
- Inner City Youngsters take to the Fly
- GAIA CPPD Event
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 9
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 8
- Herefordshire Country Fair 2014
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 7