Fancy Dress Fly Fishing
A fancy dress charity fly fishing competition is being held in aid of HospiceCare North Northumberland.
The event, with angler Lucy Bowden, takes place at Chatton Trout Fishery, Alnwick, Northumberland on Sunday, September 15 with fishing from 9am to 1pm followed by a barbecue, prize-giving and raffle.
There will be prizes for heaviest bag, second heaviest bag and largest fish and Hardy and Greys will be supporting the event.
Tickets are £25, including four hours of fishing and the barbecue. To register interest and for further details contact Lucy Bowden at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07890 51939.
HospiceCare is the main provider of palliative care in north Northumberland. It delivers care and support to adults who have life-limiting illnesses such as cancer, motor neurone disease and other conditions, and their families and carers.
Articles by the same author
- Sportfish Photo of the Month Competition
- Turrell add 'Fly for Coarse' Guru to their Team
- It’s Time to Shop!
- Get Set for Summer with the Sportfish Show
- Learn to Catch a River Tweed Salmon...
- Job Opportunities at Farlows of Pall Mall
- So, You Think You Can Spey Cast?
- General Election 2015 - 'Manifesto for Angling' Launched
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 58 - The Personal Frontier
- Fly Fishing Film Tour UK 2015