Fancy Dress Fly Fishing
A fancy dress charity fly fishing competition is being held in aid of HospiceCare North Northumberland.
The event, with angler Lucy Bowden, takes place at Chatton Trout Fishery, Alnwick, Northumberland on Sunday, September 15 with fishing from 9am to 1pm followed by a barbecue, prize-giving and raffle.
There will be prizes for heaviest bag, second heaviest bag and largest fish and Hardy and Greys will be supporting the event.
Tickets are £25, including four hours of fishing and the barbecue. To register interest and for further details contact Lucy Bowden at: email@example.com or call 07890 51939.
HospiceCare is the main provider of palliative care in north Northumberland. It delivers care and support to adults who have life-limiting illnesses such as cancer, motor neurone disease and other conditions, and their families and carers.
Articles by the same author
- The 2014 Irish Fly Fair
- Trophée Charles C. Ritz 2014
- Major River Dee Fish Pass Completed
- S&TA Urges Action to ‘Save Our Waters’
- Putting the Case to the Politicians
- 'New' Alien Species Arrives in the UK
- Farlows of Pall Mall – Job Opportunity
- Scotland Reports Lowest Rod Salmon Catch Since 2003
- Your Chance to Inspire England’s Next Generation of Fly Fishers
- The Autumn Loch-Style Fly Fishing International