Wye and Usk Foundation Autumn Riverwalk
The Wye & Usk Foundation will be holding its Nick Brabner Autumn Riverwalk on Sunday 24 November 2013.
As in previous years the aim of the walk is to show salmon migrating and spawning as well as how the work the Foundation is undertaking will improve the runs and stocks of trout and salmon.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see salmon spawning and to review the Foundation’s work programme; numbers are limited for this extremely popular event so book early by calling 01982 560 788/357 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Price TBC (includes lunch and coach).
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon