Wye and Usk Foundation Autumn Riverwalk
The Wye & Usk Foundation will be holding its Nick Brabner Autumn Riverwalk on Sunday 24 November 2013.
As in previous years the aim of the walk is to show salmon migrating and spawning as well as how the work the Foundation is undertaking will improve the runs and stocks of trout and salmon.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see salmon spawning and to review the Foundation’s work programme; numbers are limited for this extremely popular event so book early by calling 01982 560 788/357 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Price TBC (includes lunch and coach).
Articles by the same author
- Fly Fishing for Pike
- The Iron Man Fly Tying Challenge
- 2014 'Fly for Coarse' Winner is Announced
- Wild Trout Fishing Opportunities in Derbyshire
- The Anne Voss-Bark Memorial Award
- Young River Dee Ghillie up for Top Award
- The 2014 Malloch Trophy
- Fish the Flow Country
- Major Improvements Planned for Upper River Kennet
- Fish Legal 'Right to Know' Battle Reaches Court