Wye and Usk Foundation Autumn Riverwalk
The Wye & Usk Foundation will be holding its Nick Brabner Autumn Riverwalk on Sunday 24 November 2013.
As in previous years the aim of the walk is to show salmon migrating and spawning as well as how the work the Foundation is undertaking will improve the runs and stocks of trout and salmon.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see salmon spawning and to review the Foundation’s work programme; numbers are limited for this extremely popular event so book early by calling 01982 560 788/357 or emailing email@example.com
Price TBC (includes lunch and coach).
Articles by the same author
- Bass in Parliament
- It’s Time for a Tackle MOT
- ATr Secures Fish Protection Grant
- The Sportfish Sale - NOW ON!
- Annual Fisheries Report Published
- Tackle Up for Spring Salmon
- Fly for Coarse - Another Varied Year!
- The Atlantic Salmon Trust Auction 2016
- Get in Shape and Catch More Fish in 2016
- Hooked on Angling Antiques