Wye and Usk Foundation Autumn Riverwalk
The Wye & Usk Foundation will be holding its Nick Brabner Autumn Riverwalk on Sunday 24 November 2013.
As in previous years the aim of the walk is to show salmon migrating and spawning as well as how the work the Foundation is undertaking will improve the runs and stocks of trout and salmon.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see salmon spawning and to review the Foundation’s work programme; numbers are limited for this extremely popular event so book early by calling 01982 560 788/357 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Price TBC (includes lunch and coach).
Articles by the same author
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 58 - The Personal Frontier
- Fly Fishing Film Tour UK 2015
- Flyfisher’s Chronicle - Book Signing
- Win £50 of ‘Peaks’ Flies
- Vintage Fishing Tackle Business - For Sale
- It's Licence Time Again!
- Snowbee Waldron Bench Top Pedestal Vice
- Angling Trust Boost Enforcement Team
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Fly Fishing Spring Open Day at Winforton 14 March 2015