Wye and Usk Foundation Autumn Riverwalk
The Wye & Usk Foundation will be holding its Nick Brabner Autumn Riverwalk on Sunday 24 November 2013.
As in previous years the aim of the walk is to show salmon migrating and spawning as well as how the work the Foundation is undertaking will improve the runs and stocks of trout and salmon.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see salmon spawning and to review the Foundation’s work programme; numbers are limited for this extremely popular event so book early by calling 01982 560 788/357 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Price TBC (includes lunch and coach).
Articles by the same author
- Scotland Reports Lowest Rod Salmon Catch Since 2003
- Your Chance to Inspire England’s Next Generation of Fly Fishers
- The Autumn Loch-Style Fly Fishing International
- The Angling Trust – Make Your Voice Heard
- Green Light for Thames Super Sewer
- Fancy Some Free Trout Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir?
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Review: Oakley Fuel Cell Woodland Camo Sunglasses
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Autumn Update
- Salmon & Trout Association Auction 2014