Wye and Usk Foundation Autumn Riverwalk
The Wye & Usk Foundation will be holding its Nick Brabner Autumn Riverwalk on Sunday 24 November 2013.
As in previous years the aim of the walk is to show salmon migrating and spawning as well as how the work the Foundation is undertaking will improve the runs and stocks of trout and salmon.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see salmon spawning and to review the Foundation’s work programme; numbers are limited for this extremely popular event so book early by calling 01982 560 788/357 or emailing email@example.com
Price TBC (includes lunch and coach).
Articles by the same author
- Farmoor Xmas Bank Competition
- Game Fisher’s Diary on Discovery SHED
- Salmon and Trout to Benefit from Weir and Ford Removal
- Game Fisher's Diary - Jeremy Wade Video Interview
- Sportfish Courses 2014 - Spring Tyne Salmon
- How to Achieve Better Fish Stocks in Wessex
- Patagonia Austral Fly Fishing
- Farlows Casts a Line for the Future
- Scottish Clean Sweep at Lochter International
- Christopher Robin Sets Sail on Lake of Menteith