Wye and Usk Foundation Autumn Riverwalk
The Wye & Usk Foundation will be holding its Nick Brabner Autumn Riverwalk on Sunday 24 November 2013.
As in previous years the aim of the walk is to show salmon migrating and spawning as well as how the work the Foundation is undertaking will improve the runs and stocks of trout and salmon.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see salmon spawning and to review the Foundation’s work programme; numbers are limited for this extremely popular event so book early by calling 01982 560 788/357 or emailing email@example.com
Price TBC (includes lunch and coach).
Articles by the same author
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Grayling Boost for the North East
- Fish Legal Acts on Wild Brown Trout ‘Wipe Out’
- Fly for Pike with Farlows
- New Parliament 'Voice for Angling'
- Yorkshire Salmon are Returning
- Grayling Return to South Yorkshire’s River Rother
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- Salmon and Trout Association Riverfly Census Update
- WCSRT Updated Fishing Opportunities