Wye and Usk Foundation Autumn Riverwalk
The Wye & Usk Foundation will be holding its Nick Brabner Autumn Riverwalk on Sunday 24 November 2013.
As in previous years the aim of the walk is to show salmon migrating and spawning as well as how the work the Foundation is undertaking will improve the runs and stocks of trout and salmon.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see salmon spawning and to review the Foundation’s work programme; numbers are limited for this extremely popular event so book early by calling 01982 560 788/357 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Price TBC (includes lunch and coach).
Articles by the same author
- Early Season Tactics in North Scotland
- UK Premiere of the 2014 Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Arundell Arms Launches the Tamar Trout Glug Jug
- Tackle up for Trout
- Wild Trout Trust Auction
- Salmon Season Opening Ceremony on Lothian’s River Almond
- New Chairman for Eden Rivers Trust
- Angus Angling – New Website
- Chris Sandford Joins Game Fisher’s Diary
- Atlantic Salmon Trust Auction 2014