Wye and Usk Foundation Autumn Riverwalk
The Wye & Usk Foundation will be holding its Nick Brabner Autumn Riverwalk on Sunday 24 November 2013.
As in previous years the aim of the walk is to show salmon migrating and spawning as well as how the work the Foundation is undertaking will improve the runs and stocks of trout and salmon.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see salmon spawning and to review the Foundation’s work programme; numbers are limited for this extremely popular event so book early by calling 01982 560 788/357 or emailing email@example.com
Price TBC (includes lunch and coach).
Articles by the same author
- My Life as a Super Model
- River Irwell Campaigners Win 2014 FJT Award
- Wheelyboat Trust – 2014 Alan Faulkner Memorial Award
- Win £50 worth of Exquisite Flies
- Wales Lead the Way at IFFA
- Beavers to Go
- World Fly Fishing Championships 2014
- Jazz and Fly Fishing
- The Wessex Chalk Stream and Rivers Trust Fundraiser 2014
- Wild Trout Trust Raffle