Wye and Usk Foundation Autumn Riverwalk
The Wye & Usk Foundation will be holding its Nick Brabner Autumn Riverwalk on Sunday 24 November 2013.
As in previous years the aim of the walk is to show salmon migrating and spawning as well as how the work the Foundation is undertaking will improve the runs and stocks of trout and salmon.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see salmon spawning and to review the Foundation’s work programme; numbers are limited for this extremely popular event so book early by calling 01982 560 788/357 or emailing email@example.com
Price TBC (includes lunch and coach).
Articles by the same author
- The Very Best of Fishing...
- Farlows and Sportfish at the Atlantic Salmon Reserve
- UK's ‘Top Cops’ Back ATr’s Police Poaching Guide
- The Timsbury Fishery - New Website Launched
- First 5 Nations Success for Team England Fly Fishing
- Inner City Youngsters take to the Fly
- GAIA CPPD Event
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 9
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 8
- Herefordshire Country Fair 2014