The Irish Fly Fair 2013
A host of the world’s greatest fly-dressers, casters and angling celebrities will gather in the Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Co. Galway on 09 and 10 November 2013 to participate in the Fourth Annual Irish Fly Fair and Angling Show.
Visitors will have the opportunity to watch some of the best International fly-dressers practise their art, whilst champion fly-casters will be available to demonstrate and advise on fly-casting techniques and fly-fishing tactics.
Angling celebrities at the show, will include: Charles Jardine, Hywel Morgan, Glenda Powell and Peter O’Reilly, all of whom will be demonstrating and advising on every aspect of fly-fishing.
There will also be a series of talks and seminars from expert anglers on a wide range of angling-related topics and, of course, a range of top quality trade stands with many bargains to be had.
For further details and to book tickets visit the Irish Fly Fair website
Articles by the same author
- Exclusive £10 Farlows Voucher to Celebrate National Fishing Month
- Filming the Invisible Freshwater World
- My Life as a Super Model
- River Irwell Campaigners Win 2014 FJT Award
- Wheelyboat Trust – 2014 Alan Faulkner Memorial Award
- Win £50 worth of Exquisite Flies
- Wales Lead the Way at IFFA
- Beavers to Go
- World Fly Fishing Championships 2014
- Jazz and Fly Fishing