Farmoor Reservoir Open Day
Are you wild about fish? Then join Thames Water and a host of others for a fish-filled day at Farmoor Reservoir.
Thames Water’s famous Farmoor Reservoir opens to all between 10.00 and 16.00 on Saturday 14 September and everyone can join in the fun trying their hand at fly fishing, coarse fishing and fly casting.
On the day you will find teams from Sportfish, the Angling Trust, the Wheelyboat Trust, the Environment Agency, the Flydresser’s Guild and the Exe Valley Fishery present, along with many more, to instruct, entertain and inform.
For further information call the Farmoor rangers on: 07747 640 707
Articles by the same author
- Snowbee Waldron Bench Top Pedestal Vice
- Angling Trust Boost Enforcement Team
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Fly Fishing Spring Open Day at Winforton 14 March 2015
- 'Groundbreaking' Legal Victory for Fish Legal
- Fly Fishing with Northumbrian Water
- Instructor Training and Mentoring
- Fly Fishing at Arlington Reservoir
- Free Fishing at Drumlanrig
- Team England Fly Fishing Auction 2015