Farmoor Reservoir Open Day
Are you wild about fish? Then join Thames Water and a host of others for a fish-filled day at Farmoor Reservoir.
Thames Water’s famous Farmoor Reservoir opens to all between 10.00 and 16.00 on Saturday 14 September and everyone can join in the fun trying their hand at fly fishing, coarse fishing and fly casting.
On the day you will find teams from Sportfish, the Angling Trust, the Wheelyboat Trust, the Environment Agency, the Flydresser’s Guild and the Exe Valley Fishery present, along with many more, to instruct, entertain and inform.
For further information call the Farmoor rangers on: 07747 640 707
Articles by the same author
- New Marketing Staff for the Angling Trust
- The Irish International Fly Fair
- The 2016 Salmon & Trout Conservation Auction
- The NEW Sportfish Catalogue is out now!
- Say No to IUU
- It’s Showtime! The 2016 Sportfish Reading Show
- Hardy Reel Sale - Now On!
- Cormorant Control Initiative Extended
- Anglers Frustrated by Bass ‘No Show’
- Loch Leven is Online with iBookfishing