Farmoor Reservoir Open Day
Are you wild about fish? Then join Thames Water and a host of others for a fish-filled day at Farmoor Reservoir.
Thames Water’s famous Farmoor Reservoir opens to all between 10.00 and 16.00 on Saturday 14 September and everyone can join in the fun trying their hand at fly fishing, coarse fishing and fly casting.
On the day you will find teams from Sportfish, the Angling Trust, the Wheelyboat Trust, the Environment Agency, the Flydresser’s Guild and the Exe Valley Fishery present, along with many more, to instruct, entertain and inform.
For further information call the Farmoor rangers on: 07747 640 707
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon