Farmoor Reservoir Open Day
Are you wild about fish? Then join Thames Water and a host of others for a fish-filled day at Farmoor Reservoir.
Thames Water’s famous Farmoor Reservoir opens to all between 10.00 and 16.00 on Saturday 14 September and everyone can join in the fun trying their hand at fly fishing, coarse fishing and fly casting.
On the day you will find teams from Sportfish, the Angling Trust, the Wheelyboat Trust, the Environment Agency, the Flydresser’s Guild and the Exe Valley Fishery present, along with many more, to instruct, entertain and inform.
For further information call the Farmoor rangers on: 07747 640 707
Articles by the same author
- Sportfish Open Day and End of Season Sale
- Win £100 of Flies this Christmas
- Pickering Beck Improvements
- The 2014 Irish Fly Fair
- Trophée Charles C. Ritz 2014
- Major River Dee Fish Pass Completed
- S&TA Urges Action to ‘Save Our Waters’
- Putting the Case to the Politicians
- 'New' Alien Species Arrives in the UK
- Farlows of Pall Mall – Job Opportunity