Farmoor Reservoir Open Day
Are you wild about fish? Then join Thames Water and a host of others for a fish-filled day at Farmoor Reservoir.
Thames Water’s famous Farmoor Reservoir opens to all between 10.00 and 16.00 on Saturday 14 September and everyone can join in the fun trying their hand at fly fishing, coarse fishing and fly casting.
On the day you will find teams from Sportfish, the Angling Trust, the Wheelyboat Trust, the Environment Agency, the Flydresser’s Guild and the Exe Valley Fishery present, along with many more, to instruct, entertain and inform.
For further information call the Farmoor rangers on: 07747 640 707
Articles by the same author
- Early Season Tactics in North Scotland
- UK Premiere of the 2014 Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Arundell Arms Launches the Tamar Trout Glug Jug
- Tackle up for Trout
- Wild Trout Trust Auction
- Salmon Season Opening Ceremony on Lothian’s River Almond
- New Chairman for Eden Rivers Trust
- Angus Angling – New Website
- Chris Sandford Joins Game Fisher’s Diary
- Atlantic Salmon Trust Auction 2014