Farmoor Reservoir Open Day
Are you wild about fish? Then join Thames Water and a host of others for a fish-filled day at Farmoor Reservoir.
Thames Water’s famous Farmoor Reservoir opens to all between 10.00 and 16.00 on Saturday 14 September and everyone can join in the fun trying their hand at fly fishing, coarse fishing and fly casting.
On the day you will find teams from Sportfish, the Angling Trust, the Wheelyboat Trust, the Environment Agency, the Flydresser’s Guild and the Exe Valley Fishery present, along with many more, to instruct, entertain and inform.
For further information call the Farmoor rangers on: 07747 640 707
Articles by the same author
- River Test - Rods Available
- A Permit to Pollute the Lambourn?
- Salmon Opportunity on the Gaula
- Sportfish Photo of the Month Competition
- Turrell add 'Fly for Coarse' Guru to their Team
- It’s Time to Shop!
- Get Set for Summer with the Sportfish Show - This Weekend 9th and 10th May!
- Learn to Catch a River Tweed Salmon...
- Job Opportunities at Farlows of Pall Mall
- So, You Think You Can Spey Cast?