Farmoor Reservoir Open Day
Are you wild about fish? Then join Thames Water and a host of others for a fish-filled day at Farmoor Reservoir.
Thames Water’s famous Farmoor Reservoir opens to all between 10.00 and 16.00 on Saturday 14 September and everyone can join in the fun trying their hand at fly fishing, coarse fishing and fly casting.
On the day you will find teams from Sportfish, the Angling Trust, the Wheelyboat Trust, the Environment Agency, the Flydresser’s Guild and the Exe Valley Fishery present, along with many more, to instruct, entertain and inform.
For further information call the Farmoor rangers on: 07747 640 707
Articles by the same author
- Farmoor Xmas Bank Competition
- Game Fisher’s Diary on Discovery SHED
- Salmon and Trout to Benefit from Weir and Ford Removal
- Game Fisher's Diary - Jeremy Wade Video Interview
- Sportfish Courses 2014 - Spring Tyne Salmon
- How to Achieve Better Fish Stocks in Wessex
- Patagonia Austral Fly Fishing
- Farlows Casts a Line for the Future
- Scottish Clean Sweep at Lochter International
- Christopher Robin Sets Sail on Lake of Menteith