UK's Remotest Wheelyboat Launched
A Wheelyboat specially designed for disabled anglers was launched at Badanloch Estate, Sutherland.
Source: The Wheelyboat Trust
The new Coulam 16 Wheelyboat, christened 'Sally', was funded by a grant from Lord Leverhulme's Charitable Trust and is the most remote of all of the Wheelyboats currently operating in the UK and the Wheelyboat Trust say that her launch, earlier this year, demonstrates how important it is that opportunities for disabled anglers should exist everywhere, even in the wilds of Scotland.
Badanloch Estate’s 27,500 acres is set in the wide open spaces of the far north of Scotland and lies off a single track road at the source of the famous River Helmsdale. Sutherland is renowned for the quality of its game fishing and the estate’s six lochs have a combined area of nearly 3,000 acres with fishing for brown trout, salmon and sea trout.
For bookings contact Bryan Lyall on 01431 831232, e-mail email@example.com
Articles by the same author
- Fish the Flow Country
- Major Improvements Planned for Upper River Kennet
- Fish Legal 'Right to Know' Battle Reaches Court
- Digital Marketeer – Fulling Mill
- Ireland Win 2014 Home International Bank Competition
- Join Sportfish Reading for a FREE Learn How to Lure Fish for Perch Event
- Big Stocked Browns are Easier to Catch…
- National Bodies Demand Action for Angling
- Sportfish Open Day and End of Season Sale
- Win £100 of Flies this Christmas