Farlows - New Managing Director
Farlows Group Ltd is pleased to announce the appointment of Richard Kingston as Managing Director.
Richard Hewitt, Director of Farlows, stated:
“It is a very exciting time for the Company and we are delighted that Richard has agreed to join us. His extensive business experience and his passion for country sports and our brands will be invaluable as our business plans develop.”
Richard Kingston said:
“As a long term customer of both Farlows and Sportfish, and recognising the rich heritage behind the brands, it is an honour to take on the position of MD and to be able to shape and drive the business forward."
Articles by the same author
- General Election 2015 - 'Manifesto for Angling' Launched
- Fishing on the Frontier Part 58 - The Personal Frontier
- Fly Fishing Film Tour UK 2015
- Flyfisher’s Chronicle - Book Signing
- Win £50 of ‘Peaks’ Flies
- Vintage Fishing Tackle Business - For Sale
- It's Licence Time Again!
- Snowbee Waldron Bench Top Pedestal Vice
- Angling Trust Boost Enforcement Team
- Job Opportunities at Farlows