Farlows - New Managing Director
Farlows Group Ltd is pleased to announce the appointment of Richard Kingston as Managing Director.
Richard Hewitt, Director of Farlows, stated:
“It is a very exciting time for the Company and we are delighted that Richard has agreed to join us. His extensive business experience and his passion for country sports and our brands will be invaluable as our business plans develop.”
Richard Kingston said:
“As a long term customer of both Farlows and Sportfish, and recognising the rich heritage behind the brands, it is an honour to take on the position of MD and to be able to shape and drive the business forward."
Articles by the same author
- A New Name for the Salmon & Trout Association (S&TA)
- Job Opportunity at Farlows of Pall Mall
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Inspiring the Next Generation of Fishery Scientists
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Grayling Boost for the North East
- Fish Legal Acts on Wild Brown Trout ‘Wipe Out’
- Fly for Pike with Farlows
- New Parliament 'Voice for Angling'
- Yorkshire Salmon are Returning