Farlows - New Managing Director
Farlows Group Ltd is pleased to announce the appointment of Richard Kingston as Managing Director.
Richard Hewitt, Director of Farlows, stated:
“It is a very exciting time for the Company and we are delighted that Richard has agreed to join us. His extensive business experience and his passion for country sports and our brands will be invaluable as our business plans develop.”
Richard Kingston said:
“As a long term customer of both Farlows and Sportfish, and recognising the rich heritage behind the brands, it is an honour to take on the position of MD and to be able to shape and drive the business forward."
Articles by the same author
- Hardy MA DD Reels
- Putting the Field in Farlows
- And the Winner is...
- Sustainable Trout Chef of the Year Competition
- UK Government in the Dock Over Aquatic Protection Failures
- Bass Angling Ban Challenged
- No Fracking in SSSIs
- Farlows – A Celebration
- Fishing for Forces Annual Lunch
- Join the Team England Fly Fishing Competitions Committee