Festive Saltwater Fly Fishing at Sportfish
There is saltwater fly fishing with a festive twist at Sportfish Reading this weekend!
If you are into saltwater fly fishing you should make sure you head down to Sportfish, Reading this Saturday, December 5th, from 10am onwards to talk tackle and tactics with Peter McLeod from Aardvark McLeod, Mat McHugh from Fly Odyssey and Sportfish’s resident expert, Jonathan Tomlinson.
Whether you are an old hand or looking to experience your first saltwater adventure this free event is the perfect opportunity to go through your tackle and iron out any casting issues as there will be a FREE casting clinic and big savings to be made on all new saltwater rod and reels – for one day only!
With fly tying demonstrations, all the saltwater fly fishing advice you could ever need and free mince pies and mulled wine to get you in the Christmas mood it should be a great day!
Sportfish Reading, Haywards Farm, Theale, Reading RG7 4AS
View the full event details HERE
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon