Job Opportunity at Farlows / Sportfish
Farlows Group are seeking a candidate to fill the position of Group Tuition Manager / Sales Advisor.
Farlows Group Tuition Manager / Sales Advisor
Farlows are seeking a candidate to fill the position of Group Tuition Manager / Sales Advisor.
This position will involve:
Day-to-day management of the Sportfish and Farlows tuition departments, as well as working directly alongside the retail sales team within the Sportfish Reading store.
The successful candidate should:
• Be able to deliver hourly lessons, day courses and be competent to organise and deliver residential courses in both single and double-handed disciplines at a variety of locations.
• Be prepared to work with the current team to deliver tuition of an exceptional standard, and to stimulate growth within this important sector of our business.
• Have strong commercial awareness.
• Have sufficient literacy and photography skills to deliver online and print content to promote our tuition products in conjunction with the marketing team.
• Ideally be certified in both single and double-handed casting disciplines, preferably to APGAI or AAPGAI standard.
• Have excellent leadership and organisational skills, a thorough understanding of customer service and be able to work well in a small team.
• Experience in sales and retail is also desirable, but training will be given as necessary.
The Group Tuition Manager will report to the Sportfish Reading Store Manager and the Farlows Group Managing Director and will be expected to work weekends and be available to work off site, possibly abroad, when required, within a standard 40-hour working week.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 22nd April 2016.
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon