Loch Leven is Online with iBookfishing
Tickets to fish Loch Leven, famous for its big, beautiful trout, can now be secured through iBookfishing, the world's most advanced online fishing permit system.
IBookfishing is the world’s most advanced online fishing permit booking system, allowing users to book, pay for and print their ticket quickly and efficiently. Where applicable, the user is also able to reserve a boat, an outboard, a fishing guide, breakfast, a float-tube, accommodation... in fact whatever the fishery owner chooses to provide: just click and it’s booked!
The system is infinitely versatile and can comfortably handle the most complex ticketing arrangements. Put simply, the system allows anglers to arrange early, confirmed and complete fishing packages from the comfort of their office or home. With such advance notice the fishery owner is able to plan and to know who to expect on any given day; it reduces paperwork and provides a full account of ticket-sales and revenue.
Loch Leven, in Perth and Kinross, is one of the most famous fly fishing venues in the world and it has now installed iBookfishing on both its website and its complimentary Where to Fish listing – and it’s working marvellously for all concerned with buying a ticket and arranging a visit now quicker and easier than ever. Just click HERE to take a look, or visit the Loch Leven Where to Fish listing HERE
If you are a fishery owner or manager and would like to arrange a demonstration of iBookfishing just click HERE
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon