The Irish International Fly Fair
The 2016 IIFF is taking place at Killyleagh Castle, Co. Down on 2nd and 3rd July.
This annual celebration of the art of fly fishing features free casting and fly tying instruction and a host of international fly tyers and casters along with many leading suppliers of fly fishing and tying equipment.
Click HERE for full details.
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon