Rapala – The Search
Today, in honour of its 80th Anniversary, Rapala, released ‘The Search’, a brand new short film about our passion…
Inspired by the passion that drives every fisherman or woman, it tells the story of our obsession. The ‘Search’ is a part of our DNA, whether it be to rivers, lakes or oceans, there are no boundaries. It is this feeling that gives us a common bond. It is something that we as fishermen will chase until the end of our days. That ‘Search’ for something greater.
Fishing, it’s a way of life. When we’re not on the water, we dream of being there. The pursuit is individual, yet we share a common bond. The search is for more than just fish. For family, friends, traditions and tranquility. Day after Day, we find what we are looking for, yet the search continues. It is embedded into our DNA.
We are fishermen. We have been since we were young and will be until we can do no more.
The search will never end and there will always be time for one...last...cast.
Articles by the same author
- Have-a-go at fishing at the National Fishing Month launch event: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Howsham Weir Fish Passage Consultation for River Derwent
- National Fishing Month 2016 Starts on 26th July
- Anglers Blame Poachers for Sewin Decline in Rivers
- Brown Trout Voted UK's National Fish
- Fisheries Scientist Joins the Battle to Restore our Rivers and Chalkstreams
- Improving Smolt Survival On The Agenda for 2017 Conference
- Lottery Funding For Wylye Water Meadows
- Fly Fishing Charity Day Raises £13k
- World Oceans Day - Focus on Wild Salmon