View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:02 PM

maharg is a glorious beacon of lightmaharg is a glorious beacon of lightmaharg is a glorious beacon of light

Totally agree with Ben. A layout format should be used and I think the one he has set up is spot on.
I have tried my best to keep to the original fly pattern as much as possible, but with some patterns over 150 years old, some minor mistakes can be made.
Stan suggested I was wrong with my Zulu, suggesting a wide silver rib. Who knows who is exactly right?
It is a minor issue, and as long as it is highlighted I think we can leave it to the individual tier to decide.
Think there should be a little vetting on the posts before they are sent into a "sticky section" though in-case there are any glaring mistakes.
I try to cross referance any patterns that I choose to ensure they are as correct as possible.
Think this is a great thread that Ben has started and I hope we can keep it going.