Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The edge of my seat
    Posts
    4,287

    Default Liverpool doing the double

    Well, its been a poor season for LFC but looks like they are on track to do a fantastic double.
    Hidden Content
    Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
    YOU DONT NEED EYES TO SEE YOU NEED VISION

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,106

    Default Re: Liverpool doing the double

    Yup, at least Andy Carroll headed the Toon into Europe today

    Charlie

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    north yorkshire
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: Liverpool doing the double

    Quote Originally Posted by oakham orange View Post
    Well, its been a poor season for LFC but looks like they are on track to do a fantastic double.
    Great result in the end...had to listen to the game in the car... Thought at times, here we go... Lots of chances...ending in zilch... Pleased for Carroll...good team spirit though, coming out on top in Liverpool...for the third time this season

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    W.Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,298

    Default Re: Liverpool doing the double

    Gotta get past us or if the worst comes to the worst Tottenham yet

    Neil

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    north yorkshire
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: Liverpool doing the double

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea123 View Post
    Gotta get past us or if the worst comes to the worst Tottenham yet

    Neil
    Neil, we seem to fair better against Chelsea than Spurs, but just happy to be there...so bring it on

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    W.Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,298

    Default Re: Liverpool doing the double

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyC View Post
    Neil, we seem to fair better against Chelsea than Spurs, but just happy to be there...so bring it on
    Yep tomorrow's the cruncher,come on Chelsea.Should be a great match and I'm off out on the lash for the day,happy days .

    Neil

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    north yorkshire
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: Liverpool doing the double

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea123 View Post
    Yep tomorrow's the cruncher,come on Chelsea.Should be a great match and I'm off out on the lash for the day,happy days .

    Neil
    Spurs are having a Blip... So good luck tomorrow

Similar Threads

  1. Man u v Liverpool
    By r ian in forum Fly Tying Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 20-09-2010, 12:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •