Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom of Jorvik
    Posts
    16,951

    Default RUGBY LEAGUE BEST GAME AROUND !!

    is there any more league supporters out there ?? ive followed leeds rhinos since i can remember way back ..... ,looking forward to them hopefully taking the fourth grand final in a row , we have already set the record taking three in a row..and looking forward to tomorrows game on sky sports against the long necks of Wigan , should be one hell of a game..

    Leeds Rhinos : Rugby : Match Centre
    WHEN YOU LEAVE THE RIVER, TAKE NOTHING, AND LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINT'S!!!

    THA CAN TELL A YORKSHIREMAN ,BUT THA CAN'T TELL HIM MUCH !!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    n wales
    Posts
    4,931

    Default

    Iv'e been to a few challenge cup finals bruce! also went to the final of the world cup at old trafford, New Zealand v Australia but prefer union, ian

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom of Jorvik
    Posts
    16,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r ian View Post
    Iv'e been to a few challenge cup finals bruce! also went to the final of the world cup at old trafford, New Zealand v Australia but prefer union, ian



    OMG your a fan of the G&T BRIGADE
    WHEN YOU LEAVE THE RIVER, TAKE NOTHING, AND LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINT'S!!!

    THA CAN TELL A YORKSHIREMAN ,BUT THA CAN'T TELL HIM MUCH !!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    5,225

    Default

    Yep, good game. They showed a bit of fight and hopefully we'll have a closer game tomorrow. Just hope the weather holds out.
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room - President Muffley

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    n wales
    Posts
    4,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BRUCE1 View Post
    OMG your a fan of the G&T BRIGADE
    Afraid so Bruce! I remember my brother and his mate went on a great britain rugby league tour of new zealand, they flew to Kualar Lumpur then onwards to New Zealand and had a week in Oz, he said he had an amazing time and actually went out with the players for a few(big few) beers, he came back with some great memories and photos, ian

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom of Jorvik
    Posts
    16,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamus View Post
    Yep, good game. They showed a bit of fight and hopefully we'll have a closer game tomorrow. Just hope the weather holds out.
    who did ????????????

    ---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by r ian View Post
    Afraid so Bruce! I remember my brother and his mate went on a great britain rugby league tour of new zealand, they flew to Kualar Lumpur then onwards to New Zealand and had a week in Oz, he said he had an amazing time and actually went out with the players for a few(big few) beers, he came back with some great memories and photos, ian
    thats the beauty of rugby league its like one big family ,not many sports where all supporters of all clubs can mix together and have a drink in the stands together
    WHEN YOU LEAVE THE RIVER, TAKE NOTHING, AND LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINT'S!!!

    THA CAN TELL A YORKSHIREMAN ,BUT THA CAN'T TELL HIM MUCH !!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    5,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BRUCE1 View Post
    who did ????????????
    The Pakistan team, Brucie.

    Doing quite well now as well, 178-2 off 33 overs.

    Seriously, never really followed Rugby League, Union and the Tigers yes but not League.
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room - President Muffley

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom of Jorvik
    Posts
    16,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamus View Post
    The Pakistan team, Brucie.

    Doing quite well now as well, 178-2 off 33 overs.

    Seriously, never really followed Rugby League, Union and the Tigers yes but not League.


    ya bleeding plank

    shame on ya
    WHEN YOU LEAVE THE RIVER, TAKE NOTHING, AND LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINT'S!!!

    THA CAN TELL A YORKSHIREMAN ,BUT THA CAN'T TELL HIM MUCH !!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    18,887

    Default

    I would rather watch rugby than soccer, but it looks a bit of a dangerous game to me.
    I hate pain, and wouldn't want to join in with such rough antics.
    Cricket on the other hand is fantastic, it helps me get to sleep very quickly.
    Sorry Sue, couldn't resist.
    S.
    Men and fish are alike, they both get into trouble when they open their mouths.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom of Jorvik
    Posts
    16,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrtrout View Post
    I would rather watch rugby than soccer, but it looks a bit of a dangerous game to me.
    I hate pain, and wouldn't want to join in with such rough antics.
    Cricket on the other hand is fantastic, it helps me get to sleep very quickly.
    Sorry Sue, couldn't resist.
    S.
    mmmmmm has the same interest rating as the decorating channel ,sub section paint drying
    WHEN YOU LEAVE THE RIVER, TAKE NOTHING, AND LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINT'S!!!

    THA CAN TELL A YORKSHIREMAN ,BUT THA CAN'T TELL HIM MUCH !!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •