Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fulham

• Leicester City

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thetrouttickler

Keen to see where the support lies here on the forum, see the poll.

As the responses are limited to 10 per poll, there will be two separate threads.

[Just for fun]

G

GEK79

Keen to see where the support lies here on the forum, see the poll.

As the responses are limited to 10 per poll, there will be two separate threads.

[Just for fun]
I'm a Coventry city fan.. But this season in premier league I'll follow WBA.. Midlands side.. And Leeds my dad is a Leeds fan.. I've also set up up a fantasy football league for all who are interested.. Gary

thetrouttickler

Since when did Leeds and Villa become a grudge match? Had a look around twitter, the kids are acting like kids but there is some heat between these two grand old clubs.

G

GEK79

Since when did Leeds and Villa become a grudge match? Had a look around twitter, the kids are acting like kids but there is some heat between these two grand old clubs.
Wasn't an obvious rivalry that I could see. We shall see..

thetrouttickler

Pardon? My empirical conclusions to date:

1. The limited response to date doesn't quite compensate the effort it took to put the two polls up!
2. Going by the sample, Aston Villa are the best supported team in the country (GEK's naughty 2nd vote - for Leeds - is disqualified). Obviously.

Last edited:

codyarrow

No offence - That's not me on the avatar. :giggle:

Get your team picked for the fantasy league.

G

GEK79

Pardon? My empirical conclusions to date:

1. The limited response to date doesn't quite compensate the effort it took to put the two polls up!
2. Going by the sample, Aston Villa are the best supported team in the country (GEK's naughty 2nd vote - for Leeds - is disqualified). Obviously.
If I have another vote on Leeds is that disqualified to...

codyarrow

You could also disqualify non mancs voting for MUTD; which would take their popularity down to none. (y) I may have offended a few Essex members on the forum.

Latest posts