10ft 3w.

G

GEK79

Hello all I'm trying to find a cheap or second hand 10ft 3w I had one but after a fall down the embankment it came off the back of the rucksack.. I really liked rh 10fr 3w but can't find one..
Has anyone here one they don't use and would part with..
Or know of a cheapish one for sale..
Gary

benisa

check these

eddleston123

Hi Gary, If you don't want to break the bank - How about a Wychwood Drift 10' 3# rod at £99
from Uttings (Special offer - normal price £139) - Don't know how long the offer will last for, but I've heard that they are reasonable nymphing rods.

I bought an 11' version but won't be able to use it until January - I can tell you that it has an excellent finish. These rods are also very very light.

Just a suggestion.

Douglas

G

GEK79

Hi Gary, If you don't want to break the bank - How about a Wychwood Drift 10' 3# rod at £99
from Uttings (Special offer - normal price £139) - Don't know how long the offer will last for, but I've heard that they are reasonable nymphing rods.

I bought an 11' version but won't be able to use it until January - I can tell you that it has an excellent finish. These rods are also very very light.

Just a suggestion.

Douglas
Thanks lads just looking for a second hand rod at the moment as evennthonits 99 pounds still out of my budget at moment.. Something will turn up.. Thanks a million.
Gary

G

GEK79

check these
Thanks fella..

jaybeegee

Gary, I’ve had an Agility 2 in a 10’ 3wt and I really liked it, bought for nymphing it was also good for upstream spiders and duo. I’m sure you could get one for about fifty quid.
B

G

GEK79

Gary, I’ve had an Agility 2 in a 10’ 3wt and I really liked it, bought for nymphing it was also good for upstream spiders and duo. I’m sure you could get one for about fifty quid.
B
I have looked but hard to find.. I can find the 9ft 5w..whixh I may buy for next season.. But the 10ft 3..wilk keep looking. Thanks fella..
Gary

jaybeegee

chris141058

I had an Agility 10ft #3 but the end snapped on my third outing when casting. I got a refund and have bought a Maxcatch Airlight 10ft #3. I've used it for about 6 months and am very pleased with it. It feels lighter than the Agility and casts a normal line better which is what I was looking for as I mainly fish dry flies and spiders.
Chris

G

GEK79

That looks about the best deal now. It’s disappointing to see some U.K. dealers asking a hundred quid for them now...no wonder they are losing business to China.
B
And here it's as expensive.. Really appreciate the help..