#2 Fly Lines

Cumbrian

All lines are now gone, thanks

I am offering the following three fly lines for sale in aid of LTC.
Two of them are courtesy of Wobbly Face as he did not want the lines when he purchased the reel and spool that they were originally on.

Looking for £7.50 EACH including UK Postage. Now GONE

Have been spooled and possibly used once or twice at most, still plenty of life left in them.

Barrio Smallstream WF2F (on right of picture)
Snowbee WF2F (on left of picture)
Barrio Mallard DT2F (in centre of picture)

Pleaase PM me if you wish to purchase one or more lines.

Last edited:

beryl

Nice sale! I still have an early Barrio DT2 from when he was first developing them. It took some time to loosen up compared to a 3#. Mentioned this and was immediately offered a refund with no return of line. I declined and it was fine in the end. Great service and this was three years ago so bit of a bargain it has to be said...

corto maltese

I'm sorry, I'm completely **** at computers and cannot find a link to donate to LTC even though I have done it a few times already :eek:mg:
Please can someone help this complete incompetent and give me an ***** proof link !

beryl

I'm sorry, I'm completely **** at computers and cannot find a link to donate to LTC even though I have done it a few times already :eek:mg:
Please can someone help this complete incompetent and give me an ***** proof link !
I didn’t think you would be far away from this thread:D Mr Trout will be along shortly to point you in the right direction:thumbs:

corto maltese

I guess we are starting to be very similar in our piscatorial habits my friend ! :)
P.S. If I've accidently spelled that very long and infrequently used word correct then I will happily donate a bit more while I am wallowing in a contented state of shock !
Did I spell it right ???

Last edited: