2018 London Fly Fishing Fair

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
The London Fly Fishing Fair brings together the best of what the fly fishing world has to offer, all in the heart of London. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, or somewhere in between, this is the ideal place to get involved in the sport.

Join in the fun at the London Design Centre in Islington in March and we will see you there!

For full details and advance ticket bookings see the website at;-

https://thelondonflyfishingfair.co.uk/home/

colboro

Was there today, if you are in or close to London it is worth a visit. Not a very big space and a bit cramped for wandering around. Had some really good chats with some of the vendors, Hardy,Mackenzie,Sportfish were very good even if i was not buying. Travelling from Hampshire was a bit of a bind £40.00 rail fares and two tube journeys probably put me off going again if it stays in its present format. Met two really nice lads from Sussex so if they ever read this it was a pleasure meeting you.
Colin.
Never saw the Loomis-Franklin rods.

ajs2015

Apart from holiday companies I thought the show was very poor in so far as exhibitors. I bought a £15 early-bird ticket (instead of £20) and travelled from Harrogate on Saturday purely to attend the event.

Not only was it poorly attended by both interesting exhibitors and the general public, to my humiliation there was no door control whatsoever, I was able to walk into the show without being asked for my ticket. I was so annoyed I specifically left the show thirty minutes later to test entering again, there was no one to check my ticket and many people were coming and going unchallenged, it was 12:30 which should have been peak time.

I've contacted the organisers and they haven’t bothered to reply.

Be warned for next year!

Latest posts