2020 Euros

Noodles

Not sure if someone has already started a thread on the 2020 euros yet so please accept my apologies if this does turn out to be the case.

So the first game is all but over and Italy look composed and very handy on the ball, I do suspect Chiellini will have a wobble when put under pressure by a better team

GEK79

Not sure if someone has already started a thread on the 2020 euros yet so please accept my apologies if this does turn out to be the case.

So the first game is all but over and Italy look composed and very handy on the ball, I do suspect Chiellini will have a wobble when put under pressure by a better team
Only one team I'm interested in England. As usual on paper they have a massive team.. How will they do how will the English press treat them... Belgium unsure never actually turn up.. The Dutch have some fantastic young players Germany is Germany. I'd live to see the Scots do well.. England Scotland final England win... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Noodles

Only one team I'm interested in England. As usual on paper they have a massive team.. How will they do how will the English press treat them... Belgium unsure never actually turn up.. The Dutch have some fantastic young players Germany is Germany. I'd live to see the Scots do well.. England Scotland final England win... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
It's good to have a dream.๐Ÿ˜‚

I will reserve my judgement on winners once they have all played their first group games.
I suspect it will be either:
Germany
France
Spain
Italy (after tonight's match)

GEK79

It's good to have a dream.๐Ÿ˜‚

I will reserve my judgement on winners once they have all played their first group games.
I suspect it will be either:
Germany
France
Spain
Italy (after tonight's match)
Can't judge them against Turkey.. NO offence to Turkey..
Footballs coming home.. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Rob Edmunds

France have easily the best team on paper....absolute class so I will go with them.....its theirs to loose really

Belgium also have a lot of talent but I don't fancy them all.

Italy will always be there so my choice as an outside bet.

England, Wales and Scotland sorry but just not good enough....we lost to Iceland last tournament for gods sake.

England should get out of the group Wales and Scotland I doubt it unless " one of the best 3rd placed teams"

Grealish, Mount, Sancho will be great come the world cup.....but its bit early for them.

We also need a good manager Southgate is poor by anyone's standards...there's not a top 6 premiership team that would even consider him.

Still I hope we do well and will support them

hutch6

New Zealand look handy with the bat but a show pony at best. Middle order collapse every day with tailenders being seen as heroโ€™s for getting leg-bys. All over by the second innings of the second test.

diawl bach

Phew, still in it - just. Not the best game for Wales but 1 all will do.
Yet again TV commentary switched off and BBC Radio Wales' output proving to be a more interesting and informed accompaniment to the match.

Last edited:

GEK79

Sat watching them trying to Resuscitate Christian Eriksen..

GEK79

Belgium looked Comfy.. Do we think Eriksen had a big effect on the Denmark result.

GEK79

Belgium looked Comfy.. Do we think Eriksen had a big effect on the Denmark result.
Had a look at the England team looks good.. Pickford first choice a little worrying. Henderson a quality keeper.. I like the look of the squad.. COME ON ENGLAND..

Latest posts