2020 Euros

D

Deleted member 81051

I blame Germany's manager. You cant expect your players to take you serious when you wear a panzer helmet made out of hair.

Dingbat

That was singularly unimpressive - for a moment I though England were going to fluff it and that would have been be really depressing. In that case one could only wish that England had a seppuku tradition. The shyte the commentators are spewing at the moment

Still once one has forgotten about the game, 2 -0 is a nice result to have on the board.

Now watch Germany go through an agonising Selbstfindungsphase.

I'm off to give some German colleagues some grief, night y'all

Elwyman

England laboured against the worst German team I've seen in my lifetime, but it was great to beat them at last.
Best not to peak too early in the competition!

GEK79

That was singularly unimpressive - for a moment I though England were going to fluff it and that would have been be really depressing. In that case one could only wish that England had a seppuku tradition. The shyte the commentators are spewing at the moment

Still once one has forgotten about the game, 2 -0 is a nice result to have on the board.

Now watch Germany go through an agonising Selbstfindungsphase.

I'm off to give some German colleagues some grief, night y'all
Your a clown.. Un-impressive.. 20 games 16 clean sheets..

diawl bach

E5EcpvKXMAohewT

boisker

England deserved that win, the kruts aren't what they once were and didn't really turn up.

Is it just me or are english commentators the most biast of any ???

how many other countries commentaries do you listen to?

GEK79

Nope, that would be the Welsh rugby commentators.
I usually put dunphy on mute.. Even tho England won tonight he wouldn't have a good word to say..
Rugby I enjoy bbc they have Martin Johnston a neutral commentator and then the other team great watching listening.

GEK79

Not sure if someone has already started a thread on the 2020 euros yet so please accept my apologies if this does turn out to be the case.

So the first game is all but over and Italy look composed and very handy on the ball, I do suspect Chiellini will have a wobble when put under pressure by a better team

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210629_193542_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210629_193542_com.whatsapp.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 8

Gdog

I'd have to say the Irish commentating on an English game... 👍👍
You're not wrong there, well most of the time. RTE analysis gave England great praise during 2018 World Cup, even though they kept repeating that England got an easy draw up to the semi final.

It looks like it's the same again, England have avoided all of the top teams up to the semi, providing they win the QF.

GEK79

You're not wrong there, well most of the time. RTE analysis gave England great praise during 2018 World Cup, even though they kept repeating that England got an easy draw up to the semi final.

It looks like it's the same again, England have avoided all of the top teams up to the semi, providing they win the QF.
I've often thought about this. England have been lucky draw wise and gets mentioned alot but they don't get a choice in the draw or do they.. 👍👍

GEK79

No they didn't get a choice, so fair play.
Maybe I'm an oddity in the football world.. When England don't play I will cheer for Ireland Scotland Wales.. Will support them as I do the English.. So know England are left.. Easy draw or not still there.. 👍👍

Gdog

Maybe I'm an oddity in the football world.. When England don't play I will cheer for Ireland Scotland Wales.. Will support them as I do the English.. So know England are left.. Easy draw or not still there.. 👍👍
Gary, so England get to play a team in the QF whose match winner wears a man bra.
Lovely

Vintage Badger

England 2 - Germany 0.

I blame Brexit!

Well, it seems to get blamed for everything else by some members of this forum! :giggle: