2020 Euros

boisker

Not at all, but we only get pissed and dance and sing.
We dont cause riots at trainstations, or indeed on the way to the ground.

yes you do.... a small minority..
the same way the vast majority of England fans don’t...

boisker

If that happened in Scotland I'd condemn it immediately and be ashamed...not point at others, there is the problem.

get off your high horse you @@@@
I don’t need to condemn it on a fishing forum... it’s blatantly obvious.... that wasn’t my point, my point was the implication it’s an English thing...

its one of the reasons I stopped watching football at grounds years ago

aenoon

Linlithgow, Scotland and anywhere i can wet a line
I don’t need to condemn it on a fishing forum... it’s blatantly obvious.... that wasn’t my point, my point was the implication it’s an English thing...

its one of the reasons I stopped watching football at grounds years ago
Hardly a high horse. Viral vids of English fans causing riots, and its only 27 passed midnight.
To-morrow might be painful.

Mr Notherone

That clip will go viral and do more damage to England the nation than football, if they can't protect people from that it shouldn't be held there.
One of the reasons I have no interest in football, club or nation, is that the scum of the earth are never far away...everywhere!

boisker

Seem to remember hunners of them at wembley not so long ago, caused an almighty mess, but riots? Dont think so.
Last time your lot came to hampden??????

when you say remember... I guess you went there?

anyhow.... will leave you to your gloating.... see you in 30 yrs :)

ohanzee

That was clearly an English thing.

aenoon

Linlithgow, Scotland and anywhere i can wet a line
when you say remember... I guess you went there?

anyhow.... will leave you to your gloating.... see you in 30 yrs :)
No I did not. Covid stopped that, but I did digest every bit of info available about situation, because Two of my boys were there.
Just like I was not at wembley tonight, and digesting the info emmanating, makes me sick.
You wont see me in 30 years, but you will read me to-morrow.
Not gloating, Italy were best team, England players were unbelievably unsporting at end, England fans, well-----------------

Mr Notherone

that I can completely agree with.... dispiriting
Yes it is. I watched the match hoping (being British) that England might win. After a terrific match which could have gone either way, it's very sad to see the mindless violence that follows football. Every nation has its share of scum and football draws them like a magnet.

whitehorses

if the stewards werent doing there jobs ,what way was it outside to say they left people in to this

ohanzee

if the stewards werent doing there jobs ,what way was it outside to say they left people in to this

They need to catch and prosecute, leaving that running round the internet is a recipe for disaster, what a way to end what was a really impressive performance from England, well done the team, but the police need to act fast before that clip hits the international media.

scobo

That's scum.. Absolute scum
. And as stated those ignorant scumbags are the reason that nothing should be held in England.. So so sad to see..
Absolutely, particularly the slap head punching what looks like a teenager and those big brave guys putting the boot into the guy on the ground. 🤬

GEK79

Absolutely, particularly the slap head punching what looks like a teenager and those big brave guys putting the boot into the guy on the ground. 🤬
As stated it was a good Run for the English possibly bad choices for penalties.. But the thugs that hammered the Italian fans who seemed to be just enjoying the game.. Sad end for a potentially fantastic evening... World Cup next.. 😜😜

delray

Oh dear, I've only read the posts immediately above and it appears the England Football 'fans' have done what is expected of England football fans. Very sad, but predictable.

The Game? Italy were comfortably the best, and if before the game I had been offered 1-1 at 90 minutes I'd have taken that. Penalties? Our record speaks for itself.

The anti England/English thing? As above, very sad and predictable, but those with hatred in their souls will be damaged more than the targets; I'm happy with that.

With that, Flyfishing.co.uk is being removed from my internet pages, I've found the so called banter tiresome this time round and it will happen again (hopefully, sort of...).
Lovely to have 'met' most of you, not lovely to have 'met' a few of you.
All the best,
Del

Latest posts