2020 Euros

diawl bach

What evs, should be a belter of a game on Tuesday. Somewhat nervous regarding Saturday v Denmark, which, incidentally, Welsh fans are banned from, what a bummer. May turn to drink.

Vintage Badger

There might be some good news for Scottish football fans after all…
You may still be eligible for a full refund for that new team shirt you bought for the Euros under the 14 day mail order returns policy! ;)

*coat and a fast car please*

Last edited:

diawl bach

A pretty dismal way to crash out of the tournament, we collapsed after the first goal and went on to a foul fest culminating in an absolutely pointless infringement at the end earning us a red card to compound the misery.
A shame to end that way.

Noodles

That was not a good game for the welsh.

That 2 of 3 home nations out, just the third to go out on tuesday against the germans

G

green man

That was not a good game for the welsh.

That 2 of 3 home nations out, just the third to go out on tuesday against the germans

Yes, but for the English, the possible pain of losing on Tuesday is already lessened by Wales going out 4-0. Denmark were as good as any team I've seen so far.

Wales came to this tournament talking about getting to the semi-finals again. And they say the English are deluded.

diawl bach

Yes, but for the English, the possible pain of losing on Tuesday is already lessened by Wales going out 4-0. Denmark were as good as any team I've seen so far.

Wales came to this tournament talking about getting to the semi-finals again. And they say the English are deluded.
Easy to predict the outcome after the event.

GEK79

Easy to predict the outcome after the event.
Tuesday is but a day away what ever happens I hope for a good game not that boring tedious crap that England have played since arriving get some vindaloo in them and add a bit of Spice..also the Dutch masters looked pretty poor... Belgium clinical tho hats of to Ronaldo still a superstar...