6 Nations , Gateway to the trout season

delray

A good few of the French squad have tested positive for Covid putting their fixture with Scotland at risk. I have no idea if there are Rules covering this but I guess the game could be re-scheduled for the following rest' weekend.

Wales Grand Slam on the way? Wouldn't that be something considering predictions/expectations at the start!?

diawl bach

The French continually kiss one another, this comes as no surprise. Reschedule otherwise the tournament will have a very hollow ring to it.

My pipe dream is Wales one player down after an early red card but still beating England :love:

A match to watch through the fingers of the hand, hope to see a sparky, free flowing game.

Mr Notherone

A good few of the French squad have tested positive for Covid putting their fixture with Scotland at risk. I have no idea if there are Rules covering this but I guess the game could be re-scheduled for the following rest' weekend.

Wales Grand Slam on the way? Wouldn't that be something considering predictions/expectations at the start!?

I'm not sure of the rules, but perhaps they pick the match day squads from those that test negative. I assume those testing positive are already isolating?

Wales GS......nah....best not to think about it :unsure:
In the meantime I'm more worried about England arriving with their A game, got to happen eventually.

aenoon

Linlithgow, Scotland and anywhere i can wet a line
I'm not sure of the rules, but perhaps they pick the match day squads from those that test negative. I assume those testing positive are already isolating?

Wales GS......nah....best not to think about it :unsure:
In the meantime I'm more worried about England arriving with their A game, got to happen eventually.
They (the French), will have a squad of 37, as named for this season, but they can pull in replacements as required.
So would assume game will go ahead on Sunday.
As for Wales?
Well they might win against England, if England end up with 14 players or less!
Wales win 6 nations playing against teams of 14 men, now that is a hollow ring!

aenoon

Announcement on Wednesday according to the Western Mail.
Yes, same mentioned on Scottish news to-night, but statement from Scottish RFU would tend to suggest game is going ahead.
Sounds like you still have some humble pie stuck in your throat Bert... :ROFLMAO:
Not at all.
It was all consumed several pages ago, or did you not notice?
The rose tinted specs are all yours however.

ed_t

with his assistant.
Bit tricky:

"Head coach Fabien Galthie and assistant William Servat also tested positive earlier this week and have been isolating."

Boot keeper next? (If his club will let him go).

aenoon

Bit tricky:

"Head coach Fabien Galthie and assistant William Servat also tested positive earlier this week and have been isolating."

Boot keeper next? (If his club will let him go).
And then there was the backs coach, or perhaps even the forwards coach, or maybe even the previous manager, or one of the other 4 assistants,but in any event, wont stop ed_t: telling me I am wrong, again.

ed_t

And then there was the backs coach, or perhaps even the forwards coach, or maybe even the previous manager, but in any event, wont stop ed_t: telling me I am wrong, again.
Now now squire, anyone would think you're feeling persecuted.

Is the boot boy available?

ed_t

dunno, was your choice as deputy, so you tell me.
Where did i say you you were wrong?

I'd like to see the game postponed a week. Scotland aren't up for the grand slam, but france wales is scheduled as the closer and it looks like the title decider.

Scotland losing to a weakened france proves nothing.

No gate money to refund.

Club over country is 80's football pish, but modern rugby seems to be going that direction.

garrynic

They (the French), will have a squad of 37, as named for this season, but they can pull in replacements as required.
So would assume game will go ahead on Sunday.
As for Wales?
Well they might win against England, if England end up with 14 players or less!
Wales win 6 nations playing against teams of 14 men, now that is a hollow ring!
So what’s your problem?
Foul play needs to be penalised weather it’s England Scotland Wales Ireland France or Italy
It’s down to a teams I’ll discipline if they have fourteen men on the pitch

Latest posts