6 Nations , Gateway to the trout season

Gdog

France V Wales 14 - 14 after 18 minutes what a game 😁. Helps make the lockdown pass quicker.

JRT

Ireland were so much better than England in every aspect. I hope Eddie doesn’t shrug it off with the usual excuses.
daly, manu, billy, youngs need not be dropped

iainmortimer

Wales v France man of the match? Had to be the referee! A tough match to police but good humoured and pretty much spot on policing.

ed_t

Wales' game to lose & boy they done it in style, totally lost discipline after that French red card. Well done France to pulling the rabbit out of the hat.
Once the dust settles, i hope you'll concede the better team triumphed.

glas y dorlan

If someone had told me that in injury time in their last game, Wales would loose a Grand Slam back at the start of the campaign I would have taken it.
Batch of exciting new youngsters blooded, Triple Crown and still an outside chance of a Championship - I’ll take that.

delray

First good performance in 2 seasons, long overdue.

I didn't see that result coming, did you?
I did, and for the first time in 50 years or so I didn't want to watch, so went out for a walk. Well done to Ireland, may have saved A. Farrell's bacon, and Jones has some issues to answer, mainly in his well documented selection policy.

For the neutral, what a game in France!! Just brilliant 6N Rugby, wonderful to watch.

Mr Notherone

You can't win if you lose your discipline. Shame as it was the best Wales have played for a long time, for 70 mins. The bench has done well in the previous games but weakened the team today. Got to rely on the Scots now :oops:

What on earth happened in Dublin earlier? Ireland were very good and England were embarrassingly bad. I wonder if Eddie will start to pick Englands best players now? If it wasn't for hopeless Italy he'd be polishing the spoon this evening......🤪