6 Nations , Gateway to the trout season

delray

No, no, no. I've developed a bit of RPS (Rugby prediction software) and it clearly predicts the table would have finished thus;

England
France
Ireland
Scotland
Italy
Wales

I'm not clear on how Italy jumped up above Wales with Ireland and England to play, but I trust in it implicitly.

I've just noticed it also reversed the result in France for England. England win the Grand Slam!
Who would've thought?

PaulD

No, Wales have played a very patient 'waiting game' since their best performance of third place at the first World Cup in 1987. After a 36 year building phase I'm sure they'll step into the floodlights in 2023 . . . always assuming that AJW has recovered from the emotional trauma of Joe Marler's affectionate gesture.

diawl bach

And here it is -

G

GEK79

Unfortunately, very true.

I now expect to watch England demolish Italy.
The English have walked into the Italian game to cock sure common Inn the English camp.. England know they have to demolish the Italians but box kicking having scrums taken from them and silly penalties.. Won't win this six nations.. I have to add im English..

Last edited by a moderator:

boisker

The English have walked into the Italian game to cock sure common Inn the English camp.. England know they have to demolish the Italians but box kicking having scrums taken from them and sill penalties.. Won't win this six nations.. I have to add in English..

Latest posts