6 Nations , Gateway to the trout season

ed_t

Every fan repeats every song every game, so nae bother there...

The billy beaumont is a horses cn ut song was rather unique though

delray

Backed France at 5/1 yesterday; not sure they have had good preparation but their 2nd team almost tucked England up in the Autumn.

diawl bach

IMG-20210203-WA0000.jpg
Regimental goat, Fusilier Llewellyn, spotted in Cathays this morning prior to accompanying the team.
A rarity, normally I'd take this as a good omen but I'm afraid we'll need more than the goat to get us through this year. Still, c'mon Wales and all the best to the rest.

PaulD

Ital v France . . .

Oh dear! 6 minutes in and France are frighteningly more physically powerful than Italy. Italy, with ball in hand are going backwards in the tackle, France with ball in their hands are going forwards in the tackle.

0 - 7 at 7 minutes . . . I fear it's going to be a long 80 minutes for Italy.

diawl bach

Singing of national anthems was an awkward start, chronic! Great 3rd try for France, quite enjoying the match bar the pees poor ITV commentary.

boisker

be interesting to see how England get on.. there are a fair few key positions with Sarries players... they’ll be super fit and not carrying any knocks... but haven’t played since the final 😏
i’d be very hopeful of a first win in ages if I was a Scotland supported:)

mrnotherone

Compete gulf in class. No lack of endeavour from Italy but not much else.

Looking forward to the next one. Form says England but you never know......

ed_t

Singing of national anthems was an awkward start, chronic! Great 3rd try for France, quite enjoying the match bar the pees poor ITV commentary.
Look on the bright side: you've got bbc or s4c for all the welsh coverage. Only wales england with the possibility of good commentary for us englanders.

boisker

:) Look on the bright side: you've got bbc or s4c for all the welsh coverage. Only wales england with the possibility of good commentary for us englanders.

As long as Barnes isn’t commentating I’m happy:)

mrnotherone

I respect Wilkinson as a player but he's lost none of the intensity - sounds like Socrates crossed with Confucius.

"It’s about growth, it’s about learning, and in order to do that, you’ve got to be prepared to ask questions of yourself constantly....put yourself in that position....you can’t wait to grow at the speed others dictate...you’ve got to be able to put yourself on the spot, and create therefore a team full of individuals and collectively who have the answers...those answers are essentially what become your strength....you know, you play a game within a game.”

Bless him...I wouldn't want to invite him to dinner....:ROFLMAO:

diawl bach

Belting game, Scotland are full of spirit, very tight now they're one man down. Farrel saving the day again, both ki ks spot on.
As long as Barnes isn’t commentating I’m happy:)
I'm like that with Jonathan Davies, mashes my swede

Gdog

Looks like its Scotlands game but they've missed loads of changes, Stuart Hogg just missed a penalty 😱

What has happened to England?

mrnotherone

Massive win that.....well done Scotland.

Maybe time for some of those Sarries second division championship players to give way to some Chiefs, Bears and Sharks...?

Latest posts