A view of my latest Reel

ROVER

Trade Member
Hi all

I was asked to make a 'GSR' rendition of the famous Ari Remco by a forum member recently, so here it is.

Fully anodised T6082 aluminium, stainless steel fittings, adjustable on/off clicker and fully adjustable roller clutch drag system. All adjustment knobs are fully captive so no fear of losing them if disassembling on the river. Complete with handmade faux suede pouch and instructions. This one has been a labour of love but worth it I think as I'm very please with the finished reel. It's being collected by its new owner this weekend and I'll be sad to see it go :cry:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

I also made a fully anodised reel seat to match it.;)

a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg

ROVER

Trade Member
A few weeks, but intermittently during spare time here and there - I didnt tot up the manhours.

sculpin_crusader

Graeme I have to say, despite owning one of your beauties, this has to be the best looking reel you’ve made so far. The reel seat is pukka too.

william henry

That looks very smart and I am sure the purchaser will be incredibly pleased with this reel , very well done Rover 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Mies

I’m always in awe of people with the ability to combine form, function and beauty in to what is essentially a fairly ordinary object.
Superb 👏