A youtube legend, and his last video .Easy Fishing with Bill Allen.

beetlebum

Thought I would post this, I have course fished in the past and this guy was always on my laptop when I was trying to learn more.
God bless him.
EASY FISHING - Last Session On A Small Stream With Mick - YouTube
I doesn't matter what kind of fisherman you are, if the sentiment in that video doesn't pull at your heartstrings then there's something wrong. It must have been a tough video to make for both of them but a lovely thing for loved ones to look back on. Like you say, God bless him.

Jason 70

I came across that channel around Christmas 2019, I recognise some areas of the Thames he fished. It's not one I watched often, but sometimes when your stuck down a YouTube rabbit hole it would pop up. He mentioned on one recently that he had been unwell, without being unkind it was not a ground breaking channel. But a nice one none the less of an old boy who was completely inoffensive and was happy to catch what ever came along.

Oldbones

I doesn't matter what kind of fisherman you are, if the sentiment in that video doesn't pull at your heartstrings then there's something wrong. It must have been a tough video to make for both of them but a lovely thing for loved ones to look back on. Like you say, God bless him.
I have to agree, you could not have said it better.

Oldbones

I came across that channel around Christmas 2019, I recognise some areas of the Thames he fished. It's not one I watched often, but sometimes when your stuck down a YouTube rabbit hole it would pop up. He mentioned on one recently that he had been unwell, without being unkind it was not a ground breaking channel. But a nice one none the less of an old boy who was completely inoffensive and was happy to catch what ever came along.
He was so good at being just a bloke fishing, and teaching without all the drama.

shad

That is really sad to watch, Ive watched his videos when brushing up on coarse methods for holidays down south , learned so much from his simple basic approach.