Advice on this please

ohanzee

Due to being incredibly witty I have won the caption contest twice, $150 x 2, so $300 voucher for Allen Angling, LTC is a more worthy cause than me so can someone with a bit more experience of donating things help with this bit?
Can I auction on the forum then the buyer donates? hopefully I can then stick their name on the voucher or something.

Mrtrout

Due to being incredibly witty I have won the caption contest twice, $150 x 2, so $300 voucher for Allen Angling, LTC is a more worthy cause than me so can someone with a bit more experience of donating things help with this bit?
Can I auction on the forum then the buyer donates? hopefully I can then stick their name on the voucher or something.
Very generous Alan, you can just put either one voucher for $150 or both together totalling $300 and accept the highest bid, I’d allow at least a week for bids to come in.
At the auction end a time and day you decide the highest bidder can make his payment direct to LTC, dead easy.
I think I’d set a reserve, don’t want $300 dollars going for £10. :D
If a buyer/winner isn’t sure just contact me and I’ll sort them out.
Can’t see Allen Angling having a problem accepting the voucher from another party but maybe best to let them know and the fact it’s for a good cause.
I’ll bump the post up to keep it fresh.
Hope it fetches decent money, well done sir.
S.

ohanzee

Very generous Alan, you can just put either one voucher for $150 or both together totalling $300 and accept the highest bid, I’d allow at least a week for bids to come in.
At the auction end a time and day you decide the highest bidder can make his payment direct to LTC, dead easy.
I think I’d set a reserve, don’t want $300 dollars going for £10. :D
If a buyer/winner isn’t sure just contact me and I’ll sort them out.
Can’t see Allen Angling having a problem accepting the voucher from another party but maybe best to let them know and the fact it’s for a good cause.
I’ll bump the post up to keep it fresh.
Hope it fetches decent money, well done sir.
S.
Its fine going for less, bargain to a good cause etc, Allen Angling said they can do a voucher for the amount, I imagine that's digital, it would be a bit odd posting a voucher for me to re post to someone.

Is there an auction bit for this sort of thing?

ohanzee

Your very generous and of course witty, £50 for starters

Al
No more of the generous please I just don't need more fishing kit, I'll take the witty though, should I make a new thread?