Ahrex hooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Anyone who resorts to personal insults has lost the argument. Please note I said "anyone whining", not "you whining."

Do the fish take the rod, reel line or whatever into their mouths? No they don't. They take the fly which is tied onto the hook. Without that nothing else matters. Therefore the hook is the most important as well as cheapest item of kit we use.

My comment about the relative costs of Tiemco hooks vs Ahrex hook is plain for anyone to see. Look it up.

Personally I don't much care if I go on your ignore list. I agree with very little you have written but just accept it as your opinion which we are all entitled to express, although it appears that in your view I am not allowed to express mine.

BobP

Seeing as m r roid insists that the hook is unimportant and we have quite a few good fly dressers on here perhaps one of them would like to come up with a hookless fly. Any pattern will do. The only condition is that they catch a fish on it before at least one witness.

m r roid

Seeing as m r roid insists that the hook is unimportant and we have quite a few good fly dressers on here perhaps one of them would like to come up with a hookless fly. Any pattern will do. The only condition is that they catch a fish on it before at least one witness.

Don't make yourself look an even bigger fool than you already appear to be!!! I NEVER said the hook was unimportant. I said in my opinion it wasn't the most important piece of equipment. If you don't agree with me fine, your entitled to your bigoted opinion, but do me a favour an infest someone else's thread...………….

Last edited:

m r roid

If no one else has any sensible comments to make on this thread I'll ask admin to close it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.