Airflo Sixth Sense: memory issues

Rhithrogena

Update: Finally had time to call GAC and, looking for their number on the order confirmation email I had from them, saw that they have a 'returns' email. Forwarded the original message I sent to 'sales' and got an answer from Andy in about 10 mins. He politely apologised for my trouble and asked me to fill out their returns form and send it back for 'examination'. I sent it today.
I will use the refund towards a nice Cortland floater (yes, a DT 😂)

Rhithrogena

To confirm Glasgow Angling Centre fully refunded the cost of the line and two lots of postage with no quibbles.

Damo

Strangely enough a lot of people on our US sister forum speak highly of Airflo floaters.
The one I had a few years ago was cr*p.

Rhithrogena

Strangely enough a lot of people on our US sister forum speak highly of Airflo floaters.
Exactly why I went for one this time. I can only wonder if the line I had was old stock. I still have my voucher for £30 with GAC so may still try another 😂

Scotty Mitchell

Exactly why I went for one this time. I can only wonder if the line I had was old stock. I still have my voucher for £30 with GAC so may still try another 😂
If it’s a #6 Super dry Elite you are after I’ll give you one for the price of posting, but I won’t say anything good about it. That really is the last one I’ll buy, but you are welcome to it if you want.

benisa

Airflow lines have a lot of dirty washing following over the years with there lines

I touched them years ago

Would I go back No : there is so much better out there

maybe with there new US owners things may turn a corner :unsure:

Rhithrogena

If it’s a #6 Super dry Elite you are after I’ll give you one for the price of posting, but I won’t say anything good about it. That really is the last one I’ll buy, but you are welcome to it if you want.
Ahh, that bad, eh? Was considering trying a DT in that line....
What is wrong with that one?

Latest posts