airflo switch reels

chilli pepper

I looking to buy 3 of these reels does any one use them or recommend a good reel with at least 3 spools for under £50
Airflo Switch 7/9 Reel with 4 Spools | eBay

or the sonic reel
SONIK SK3 CASSETTE REEL, 7/8, 3 SPOOLS & CASE, FREE P&P | eBay

I need at least 16spools when I priced up the new greys series it costs a lot of money their spare spools are the best part of a tenner each I have been using the okuma integrity but the drags have gone on 2 of the reels and the spools are not the easiest to store in the lid of a beta box

nakednutt

i know its not on your list but try skb reels. better quality for the same price as the above reels

An SKB Cassette Reel with 13 extra spools (it comes with 3 as standard) would cost £105.50.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbroony

A fiver above your budget butP+.P inc SKB Cassette reels are the dugs bawz
BB

rankin930

Another vote for the skb cassette... I have two reels and about ten spools... Great bit of kit...

Stevie

chilli pepper

the orange reels looks outstanding and I had 2 pm from chris this morning. His personal touch on a sunday morning is outstanding when I have waited since Friday morning to get a email/phone you back of a big company,yes I know their busy dealing with thousands of sales but surely asking how much to buy a few spools off the shelf cant be that hard to answer

carden point

I looking to buy 3 of these reels does any one use them or recommend a good reel with at least 3 spools for under £50
Airflo Switch 7/9 Reel with 4 Spools | eBay

or the sonic reel
SONIK SK3 CASSETTE REEL, 7/8, 3 SPOOLS & CASE, FREE P&P | eBay

I need at least 16spools when I priced up the new greys series it costs a lot of money their spare spools are the best part of a tenner each I have been using the okuma integrity but the drags have gone on 2 of the reels and the spools are not the easiest to store in the lid of a beta box

I use them for the cost of the spare spools I use (currently 30+), and I get them discounted but they are not the greatest reels. There are probably better reels around for the money.

bstrdmissed

Vision koma cassette reel mate,recently bought 3 myself,great reels for £40 each with 3 cassettes,you can't go wrong.:thumbs:

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

I'd avoid the sonik,my mate has one, cassettes are a little brittle,also the arbor is a lot smaller than the Vision.

R

River Fly

Is it the switch or switch cassette you're after lee?

Sent by fairy dust via Tapatalk.

chilli pepper

Vision koma cassette reel mate,recently bought 3 myself,great reels for £40 each with 3 cassettes,you can't go wrong.:thumbs:

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

I'd avoid the sonik,my mate has one, cassettes are a little brittle,also the arbor is a lot smaller than the Vision.

I looked at these they looked well made for the price (vision) I emailed a couple of sellers stating I wanted 3 reels and extra spools as 9 spools are not enough 16 minimum possibly 20 but have had no reply as yet.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Is it the switch or switch cassette you're after lee?

I never knew their was 2 different types

R

River Fly

I never knew their was 2 different types

The cassette version was the one I bought off you, if I remember rightly they are 40 quid new with 2 or 3 spare spools, not sure though mate.

chilli pepper

The cassette version was the one I bought off you, if I remember rightly they are 40 quid new with 2 or 3 spare spools, not sure though mate.

was that a airflo switch 4# I got a job lot of tackle off one of the comp lads that must be 2 yrs ago :eek::eek: mate

R

River Fly

was that a airflo switch 4# I got a job lot of tackle off one of the comp lads that must be 2 yrs ago :eek::eek: mate

Yep It's the 4/5/6 reel mate but my dad bought a 7/9 new for 40 quid with spare spools and case from GAC I think.

clayts

Another vote for the skb cassette.. I have two and they come in "sexy colours" too - spare spools also cheap and great service from Rich & Chris at SKB..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

willie_r

The SKB cassette reel is an outstanding piece of kit. A thing of beauty, well made, reliable and amazing vfm.

bruno

Fantastic reel I got one from Ben when he first brought them in still using it fantastic piece of kit

3xkateulu

my friend has one had for a good few years he actually bought another recently , one thing which are not great with these reels are the colour on them scratch off quite easily due to putting down on ground which does show the use however for price they sell for and my friend still has it to this day brilliant reel from my view and apparently from what he has said :)

Latest posts