All quiet on Small Streams.

Mostyn

Not been on FFF for a while; hope everyone is having a great season. Not doing any Fly fishing myself these days, although I've not lost interest, just my mobility (walking) problems prevent me from fishing rivers and small streams.

Regards to everyone.
M

black and silver

Banned
Banned
It's good to hear from you Mostyn, but sorry to hear about you mobility issues.
It was your small stream thread that got me into small streams, which is what i mostly fish now and have to say i'm at my happiest when facing the challenge of these little streams, when i post about my fishing, i just post it in the rivers thread.
Off to gym now then i'm off to fish one of my small streams, yippee.

Take care and look after yourself fella.

colinc1978

Good to hear from you. Hope you are well (other than the mobility).

Kind regards,

Colin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mrtrout

Hi Mostyn, good to see you are still looking in, sorry to hear of your mobility problems, it gets no easier as we age does it.?
S.

corto maltese

Hi Mostyn, lovely to hear from you.
Sorry to hear about the health problems though.
I'm off to small streams in Wales for ten days and that lovely reel of yours is packed to go, I'll catch one for you Pal :thumbs:

3lbgrayling

Good to hear from you Mostyn.I would imagine that most small streams in southern England/wales are not at present ''Small streams'':eek:mg:

Jim

airsprite

Hi Mostyn, thanks for looking in.
Like many others on here, your fishing reports and photos inspired me to get into the small stream fishing, so many thanks :thumbs:
Im still enjoying my small stream fishing as much as ever, especially with a bamboo rod, but i must say at times i question how many more years i will be able to crawl up and down the banks as its a very tough environment.
I turned 60 this year and can't even drink beer like i used to :guinness:
Im really sorry to hear you are not able to get around like you used to, but I'm sure your knowledge would benefit us all on the forum, so please keep posting.

best regards Steve

springwell

Hi Mostyn,

Not sure if you'll pick this up, I'm back after quite an absence. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear you aren't as fit as you used to be. It catches up on all of us.

Why not give stillwater or coarse fishing a bash, you've got some decent waters local to you.

Please keep posting though, we had some friendly banter in the past, remember our "discussions" on stock fish in the Usk. :eek:

All the best for now.

Bill

Last edited:

Latest posts