Andrew Cartwright Game Angling

sage

Pro Member
Hi All.
Grayling time is upon us, so time for grayling days on some of the most fantastic rivers in Wales.

If you’re interested in learning grayling fishing techniques or improving what you already know, come and have a day with me on some of the most picturesque waters in the UK, everything can be laid on for you from recommended accommodation down to the smallest fly, get in touch to organize a day out, or even just for chat.

What you might catch.

sage

Pro Member
Well it’s that time of year again, time to get out fishing for the lady of the stream and some big fat ones hopefully, I have spent to many years experimenting and playing to see the sort of flies grayling really like, well I have put ten of my favorite flies together, flies that you will always see on my leader, all weighted with either tungsten bead heads or wraps of lead as a underbody and some of them have both.

For a selection of ten flies its £15 inc of p&p in the UK.

Caught yesterday on one of my 10 favorite flies.

sage

Pro Member

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
If you’re struggling to think of something special for your loved one, I can offer you something small, like a fly selection for winter grayling or, if you’re looking forward to next season’s summer, trout fishing. If you are looking for something more memorable you could buy a voucher for a casting lesson to get them started in the right direction or improve what they already know, or treat them to a complete days guided fly fishing on the picturesque rivers of Wales. I can tailor the voucher to meet your needs.​

Latest posts