Andy Grey - fishing instruction

graz

I'm sure the moderators will correct me if I am breaking any rules but I felt I needed to pass on a recommendation for Andy. I won a days fishing with Andy on the forum as part of the fund raise for LTC. Yesterday I had a days instruction on the river Coln with Andy and it was a cracking day. Being a river Virgin I netted my first ever wild brown trout and first grayling. I learnt so much and identified a lot of other things I still need to learn.

I'd recommend anyone to book a day with Andy. Even if you think you have nothing left to learn....I bet you will.

rains331

I can also vouch for Andy - recently had a day out on the Coln too, where I netted my first fish caught on the fly (nice WBT). As a newcomer to fly fishing I couldn't have asked for more.

Andy was a patient and knowledgable guide for the day, helping me with my casting, easing me into the river fishing, and explaining everything as we went along. Not once did he moan about my terrible accuracy, stupid questions or the number of his flies I was losing!
I picked up loads of tips and things to remember for the future, and had a really fun and enjoyable day out in his company.

I'd thoroughly recommend Andy, and will definitely be booking another day with Andy in the future.

Magnus

colonelputt

I'm sure the moderators will correct me if I am breaking any rules but I felt I needed to pass on a recommendation for Andy. I won a days fishing with Andy on the forum as part of the fund raise for LTC. Yesterday I had a days instruction on the river Coln with Andy and it was a cracking day. Being a river Virgin I netted my first ever wild brown trout and first grayling. I learnt so much and identified a lot of other things I still need to learn.

I'd recommend anyone to book a day with Andy. Even if you think you have nothing left to learn....I bet you will.

Big + from me too...

Colonel :thumbs:

Guest666

Banned
Banned
Jon, we need to hook up before you go, give me a call and we can arrange something. He showed me your stealth patterns but I couldn't see them :D

andygrey

Vince - he got my stealth black nymph patterns, caught on them and scarpered, he's a shark is Andy !

You'll be pleased to hear that they're still catching today!
I might be running a bit low of them though...
(Cough cough)

Latest posts