Another sh1te line!!

lavo85

Out today and fished with a brand new airflo “superflo” presentation, it goes down as the worst line i have ever used! £69.99 for a line that coils and sinks throughout the head.
absolute pure sh1te!!!
Its going back to the retailer!

Rob Edmunds

Genuinely I think they are fine....and never had a problem with Airflo floaters over the last 5 years...

I've currently got 6 Superflo floaters in various weights from #3 to #9

Rob Edmunds

I'm not saying your incorrect at all.....but any manufacturer can still produce the odd duff line that sneaks through Q.C

I spoiled a new Airflo Di-7 40+ literally night and it had a couple of lumps in the running line.....the size of a grains of rice ! ....obviously a manufacturing fault, but it's the only issue I've had with about 60+ lines in the last year.

As long as they replace it I'll be happy enough.

lavo85

The line os shocking, the worst ive seen, coils, sinking along the head, its just awful.
Ruined a days fishing into the bargain😂.

lavo85

Not sure if you can make this out on the water

Attachments

• 753231CA-DFC9-47BF-B182-AD7E1837E21C.jpeg
    753231CA-DFC9-47BF-B182-AD7E1837E21C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 132

wobbly face

Not sure if you can make this out on the water

I've had a Airflo glass floater far worse than that. Then tried another of their floater's and was almost as bad.. They make very good sinking lines but their floaters.... yet you get the odd person saying that theirs have been good. :unsure:

Mrtrout

Who thought it wouldve been so hard to make a supple, straight floating flyline.
I’ve only once had an Airflo line a high float or something, it came new on a reel, it actually seemed ok to me, but doubt I’d buy one.
S.

Mrtrout

I once had three new lines from Barrio that were the most coily things I’ve ever owned, they hit the water and looked like a coil spring off a car suspension.
They sank immediately, fair play on Mike he refunded me no problem, but I lost confidence after that, he blamed it on a new manufacturer he was using, perhaps it was.?
S.

Mrtrout

I got a bad slx of Mike, as bad as the Airflos. Yet I've plenty of other Barrio's and all are great.
Yes my others were ok Ged apart from one small stream that the tip constantly sank for ten feet.?
They have plenty of fans on here so he must be doing something right.
S.

ohanzee

I reckon the weather currently is going to make an Airflo line like that green plastic coated wire you get in B&Q.
Look on the bright side, they used to be like that all year round 😀